90

Several hours had passed since Adam White went to get permission. Meanwhile, Izuku has also just finished his tour in I-Island and is currently waiting for Adam at a cafe.

Not long after, Adam returned and immediately approached him.

" Hunter Izuku "

" Oh! Mr. Adam, how was it? "

" We managed to get the permit "

" Really? Then when can we go? "

" We can go now if you want "

" Good, let's go now "

" yes, then this way please "

Following Adam, they got back into the car and headed to a research building in the city center. Izuku who saw this looked at the building a little confused before Adam started to explain it to him.

" This is a research building devoted to gates and monsters. "

" I didn't expect this place to have a research site for monsters. "

" Since this place is an island specifically for researchers, of course, there is a special place for researching monsters and mana stones. Apart from that, this place is the first monster research facility since the gate first opened. Many great items have been made here and are still used by world-class hunters "

" I see, and this is where Kamish's body is also kept. "

" That's right, come, I will guide you inside. "

Adam led the way again, leading Izuku into the building. There they were greeted by a researcher who was waiting for them. The researcher introduced himself as the building manager. After a brief introduction, the building manager then took them on a short tour through several facilities in the building while giving a brief explanation of the facilities there. 

After the short tour, the building manager took them to a special elevator that took them underground. As soon as they entered the elevator, the building manager took them to the lowest floor of the building.

Seeing the many facilities and elevators leading underground reminded Izuku of the old Hunter Association building. He wondered how they were doing since the place was now an item-making workshop for Hunters. He also wondered how workshop head Hiroki was doing since it had been a while since he last saw him.

While Izuku was thinking about visiting Hiroki after his work was done, the group finally arrived at the bottom floor of the building. As soon as the elevator door opened Izuku could feel the thick mana spreading in the air. The building manager once again guided them inside. While they were walking, the manager gave a brief explanation about Kamish.

" Since the appearance of the first gate, this place was built to research monsters and dungeons, and Kamish was the first monster brought here. Many high-class weapons were produced from Kamish's scales and bones. One of them is Kamish's Wrath which is currently owned by the Scavanger guild. "

After the manager's explanation ended, they finally arrived in a spacious room with dragon bones inside which were only separated by special thick glass.

Izuku who saw the scene in front of him couldn't hide his surprise. Not only the aura he felt from Kamish's body but also the amount of mana radiating from it even after so much time had passed.

" As you can see, this is Kamish's body which was able to kill 5 pioneer hunters at that time and was categorized as humanity's worst disaster. All the electrical energy used in this building was also produced from Kamish's mana crystal. "

While the manager was kindly explaining things to Izuku, Adam stood next to him and talked to him.

" Are you satisfied now Hunter Izuku? "