1

A boy with green hair stared blankly at the bright yellow sky. His body was covered in dirt, dust, and bruises.

His name is Izuku Yagi, the son of Toshinori Yagi, All Might's Number 1 Hero, and his mother Inko Yagi who is just an ordinary civilian. The two met by accident when they fell in love with each other and eventually got married. He also has a twin sister named Izumi Yagi.

Izuku inherited his mother's green hair and his father's blue eyes while Izumi inherited her father's blonde hair and her mother's green eyes.

Izuku was lying on the ground after being beaten up by his dear little sister and her friends. His body was covered in bruises from the bullies who beat him.

He never wanted to be treated like this, but it all started 2 years ago when he was 4 years old.

flashback

"Your son has no quirk"

Everyone in the room was silent, his parents and sister, they were shocked by the words of the doctor who examined him.

" b-but how is that possible "

The doctor showed them an X-ray of his leg and then he started to explain.

" Please look at this, he has 2 joints in his legs which means he doesn't have any quirks, but the good news is your daughter has a quirk called telekinesis, which allows her to move things around her at will, if she trains it well, she can become the hero he wants to be, I congratulate you both "

End of FlashBack

Things started to change from then on, his parents started ignoring him, and his sister and friends started bullying him too. They didn't care if he was smart or talented, they didn't think he was valuable enough when he was just quirkless.

Izuku wasn't sure about this sudden change, he was just confused about whether to be sad or angry with the current situation.

Izuku stood up and cleaned the dust and dirt on his clothes. He took a deep breath and started walking home before the day got dark. He honestly didn't want to go home, but he had no other choice. What can a 6-year-old boy who doesn't have a quirk do in this crazy society, when he doesn't even have the power to protect himself?

He arrived home and saw his parents and sister having dinner with a warm conversation going on between them. They didn't bother to see him come home late. Izuku walked straight to her room and closed the door without making a sound. He didn't want to disturb their "harmonious family".

Izuku then took cotton, bandages, and antiseptic to treat his wounds. After he finished, he turned on his computer to see what was going on outside.

He started browsing several news sites. Most of the stories are about the activities of the heroes, some are about the Heroes making their debut, and some are about the actions of the Heroes stopping the attacks of the Villains.

Since childhood Izuku is an intelligent and mature child, he likes to watch and analyze things. Sometimes he also watches some videos of heroes on the internet and starts analyzing their quirks and fighting ways. Be it the way they work, the strengths or weaknesses of their quirks.

He also recorded all the results of his analysis in his notebook which he hid under his bed. It's just one of his ways to pass the time and overcome his loneliness, you could say it's his hobby.

Izuku who was too immersed in his work didn't notice that time had passed. He looked at the clock showing 11 o'clock.

" Looks like I missed dinner this time too "