19

A month passed, and not much happened during that time. The topic of hunters and dungeons is now widely mentioned on the internet and is becoming increasingly popular these days. This almost beats the popularity of Hero.

This caused an uproar in the Association Office but luckily, it was now resolved. There were also some changes to the Association. There were more workers and the Association would soon get a new, larger office building for all administrative activities, while the old office would become a branch office that took care of research, development, and training facilities for Hunters.

There are some arguments about the new office since most workers are now comfortable with the current office. Also about the location of the new office that is a bit far from the dormitory. But in the end, they all agreed, but only they were willing to move. Some of them will stay, running the old office.

Izuku is the one who stays in charge of the old office. He was currently helping Sugimoto pack up his things to get ready to move. He had to move since Sugimoto was one of the executives.

" Sugimoto-San is this all you need? "

" yes, that's all, thanks for helping me, I have to say goodbye to this place "

Sugimoto looked around his old office, there was a hint of melancholy as he reminisced about the time he spent in this small underground office.

" You're welcome, it will be quiet after everyone is gone "

" you're right, I wonder how his new office will be "

" it must be better than here "

" I hope so "

Izuku helped Sugimoto move the boxes to his car and then headed to the new Office Building of the Association. The new office is located in Tokyo. This is a high-rise building provided by the governor a few months ago.

They got there and began to move Sugimoto's belongings to his new office on the 4th floor. Compared with his previous office, this one is bigger and brighter, since the previous one was underground.

Sugimoto looked around at his new office, then stood in front of the window, enjoying the scenery outside. Izuku walked in with the box in his hand, he saw Sugimoto then approached him and stood next to him.

" Fortunately here has a good view of the city "

" you're right "

" at least it's brighter here "

" Of course, it's not underground. Anyway, come on, help me unpack these boxes "

" Okay "

Izuku helped Sugimoto tidy up his new office so they didn't notice that it was already evening and the sky had turned orange. Although there were still a few boxes left, Sugimoto asked him to leave them and told him to go home.

Izuku agreed and then went home by himself. He checked his phone and saw a message from Kiyoko saying that they were conducting a raid near the new Association office. He then turned to head to the raid location to meet them.

The location of dungeon is on an abandoned construction site, it is said that the owner of this construction escaped with the money that should have been used for construction.

As Izuku arrive at the location, a few people gathered around to see the gate, some bureau agents kept them from approaching. He became close to them, and the agents recognized him and greeted him.

" Hunter Izuku, what brings you here? "

" Good work everyone, I'm here just to visit "

People saw Izuku, they started whispering, wondering what a teenager was doing there and why the bureau agent respected him.