10

The door opened, a man entered the room and saw the people inside had been freed from their ties, children were holding on to one of the women and the other was discussing with a green-haired boy.

He then gathered his comrades, each of them carrying a weapon. It makes the children begin to panic and cry, the woman tried her best to calm them down but it was in vain because they were too scared.

The Villains who entered first were irritated by the sound of the children's crying, he pointed the gun he was carrying at them and began to threaten them.

" Shut up!!!, you useless brat, shut up or I'll shoot you!! "

The woman felt responsible, she stepped forward and hid Izuku behind her back. She felt that she couldn't leave a child to face all this alone no matter how brave or calm he was, in her eyes, he was just a child that she had to protect.

Izuku widened his eyes after seeing the woman's actions. He was surprised because a stranger is willing to protect him. He rarely got protection before, not even from his parents. He has always depended on himself and rarely accepts the help of others. That's why he had to become stronger to do that.

He couldn't help but smile, it's not a bad feeling to have someone to protect you. He then looked at the Villains who kidnapped them, judging from the equipment and posture, they were almost equivalent to D-rank Hunters, besides it seemed that they already had fighting experience. It will take a while but it is not difficult to beat them. The problem is how to explain it afterward.

Izuku sighed and decided to take a more subtle approach. He quietly opened the phone that he had stored in his inventory and started recording every conversation they had. Izuku was about to open his mouth but the woman who was protecting him interrupted him first.

" Who are you? why are you kidnapping us? "

The villain looked at her and they started laughing as if the woman was asking stupid questions.

" Why should I answer that stupid question of yours, in a moment you will all be sold on the other side of the ocean as slaves, so pray while you can because no one will save you, neither the police nor those useless Heroes "

" You- "

The woman was about to curse the villain, but Izuku held back her hand. Izuku then whispered to her to cooperate with the Villains by following their words for a while until the police arrived. She then nodded in accepting Izuku's suggestion.

The Villains saw this and smiled with satisfaction at the sight of them obeying. He looked at the woman with a lustful look, he then licked his lips as he looked at her up and down.

" Well. I guess it's okay if the goods have a little damage "

The woman suddenly gasped and felt cold all over her spine. She looked at the villain with a look of contempt, she gritted her teeth and clenched her fists tightly.

Izuku realized this was going to be the worst, even so, he was still trying to restrain himself. But the woman can't help being angry. The villain grabbed her hand and pulled her closer, they laughed as they watched the woman struggling to get her hand off.

Izuku couldn't stand it anymore and throw a punch right in the Villain's face, making him fly out of the room. Everyone in the room was shocked to see this, a child was able to send an adult man fly with just one punch.

The other Villains came back to their senses and immediately caught up with their boss who was kicked out of the room. The villain boss was lying on the floor with a broken nose and blood splattered on his face and clothes. He groaned as he struggled to get up.