83

The emergence of giant S-rank gates has changed cities in China from cities full of life to cities of the dead, with collapsed buildings, corpses, and dark skies covering the entire area. The entire place had turned into a nest of giants with a black gate guarded by giants at the center. The Chinese Hunters were unable to overcome these giants, let alone modern weapons such as guns and bombs which could not even penetrate their skin. Moreover, the defeat of their strongest Hunter made China despair. Just when they thought destruction would befall them, help finally came from another party.

The arrival of the Japanese Hunter was like a beacon of hope for China. Moreover, the ranks of well-known Hunter names also add hope to China.

When the Japanese Hunters arrived, they had already taken to the battlefield. Roars of fighting and shouting could be heard in various places. Black smoke and the smell of blood and burnt flesh quickly spread through the air. Traces of battle could be seen along the path leading to the central gate. Many corpses of giants and Hunters were strewn across the battlefield.

Even though they had received assistance from Japan, their side continued to suffer casualties. And thanks to the struggle and sacrifice of these Hunters, many giants were killed and almost half of the areas invaded by the giants were reclaimed.

Many Hunters have contributed to the raid this time. The ones who contributed a lot were the main raid team of the Dawn Guild. Moreover, the S-rank Hunters in their group such as Todoroki Touya who burned the giants to the ground, and their guild master, Ichirou Hiroto, who fought while protecting the Hunters while killing the giants.

However, the biggest contribution still falls on the deputy guild master, Izuku. True to his nickname One Man Army, Izuku deploys his shadow soldiers throughout the area to help the Hunters kill the giants while he moves alone.

At first, many people were skeptical about whether Izuku was able to move alone, but after witnessing his abilities they quickly shut up. It was proven that six giant corpses were lying around him. But Izuku's abilities are not limited to his fighting abilities alone.

" Arise!... "

As Izuku uttered that command, black smoke spread from the bodies of the giants he had just killed, and the next moment a giant shadow figure that looked exactly like the giants he had just killed rose from their corpses and knelt in front of Izuku. And as soon as he finished naming them randomly, Izuku immediately sent them to the battlefield.

It kept repeating during raids, Izuku would kill many giants, resurrect them as his shadow soldiers, and send them into battle where they had to kill their own kind. If you think about it it might be a bit cruel, but no one minds it since the giants also have taken away their home and the people important to them.

While Izuku was busy moving the giants, right behind him was China's strongest hunter, Liu Zhigang. Since Izuku rejected the offer, he became increasingly curious about his abilities until he finally decided to follow him from behind.

Thanks to that he was able to witness Izuku's ability. And after following him for a while, he couldn't help but acknowledge Izuku's abilities. It was not only his ability to slay many giants but his ability to increase soldiers and unlimited regeneration of his troops that amazed him.

' How can someone have that much mana? '

Of the many hunters he knew, none had a mana capacity as large as the child in front of him, even more so than himself. And it seems like it's not just felt by himself. This is proven by the looks of admiration and envy shown to Izuku by the people around them.

This immediately gave rise to a sense of competition in him. His fighting spirit was once again sparked when he once again saw Izuku casually slashing the neck of the giant in front of him.