47

Inside the vice guild master guild Dawn office, Izuku and Todoroki sat facing each other. Izuku has been listening to Todoroki's story since 10 minutes ago. Todoroki put on a serious face during the story while Izuku just nodded casually. Seeing his reaction like that made Todoroki quite annoyed.

" So that's how it is, I understand "

" what do you understand? "

" I understand that you are a caring big brother "

" Do you want to get burned? "

" Please don't do that here, there's a lot of important documents, and people in this building will be in danger  "

" If you know stop joking "

"fine, fine... Then are you really prepared to face them-  no have you forgiven yourself yet? "

Hearing this, Todoroki nodded his head firmly. This shows his determination which is also reflected in his eyes.

" So how is it? "

" Of course, I will help you. "

" Really?! But how? "

" Just leave it to me "

*
*
*

A few days later, as usual, Izuku was in the office taking care of some paperwork, but not as much as before. It took him 10 minutes to finish his work and after he signed the final document, he leaned back in his chair.

When he closed his eyes for a moment, his phone vibrated suddenly. Izuku then took out his cell phone to see who was calling him. And when he saw the name on the screen, he couldn't help but smile. He immediately answered the call without further delay.

" Hello Fuyumi-san "

" Ah! Hello Izuku-kun, it's been a while, how are you? "

" I'm fine, how are Fuyumi-san and the others? "

" We are fine too, by the way, are you busy this weekend? "

" No, I'm free "

" Wow... It's good to hear that, then will you join us for dinner, we wanted to celebrate Shoto's acceptance into UA "

" Of course, I will come, but this time let me prepare for it. I also have something I want to give Shoto-kun and also a surprise for Fuyumi-san and others "

" What is it?... "

" I'm sorry, but it's not surprising if I tell you now. "

" you have a point, I understand, I'll look forward to it "

*
*
*

On the weekend, Fuyumi and his family are getting ready to go out and are waiting for the pick-up car that Izuku will send for them. Shortly after they waited, a luxury limousine pulled up in front of the Todoroki residence. Fuyumi and the others silently watched the luxury vehicle that had come to pick them up.

The Todoroki family, who was still astonished, immediately noticed the sound of the driver opening the car door for them to get in.

" Excuse me Miss Todoroki, don't you go in? "

" Ah! Um... alright, come on Shoto, Natsu "

Their surprise did not stop there, they were surprised again when they arrived at the location of the restaurant. The driver drove them to a luxurious private restaurant in Tokyo.

" T-this... Is this really the right place? "

Despite Fuyumi's denial, Izuku was already standing in front of the restaurant waiting for them.