87

Hello readers, sorry for the delay in updating, because my hand is sprained so I have difficulty writing and there's not much I can write. Also, I don't know whether next week I will be able to make a new chapter or not, therefore please forgive me if I don't upload it next week or until I recover.

Once again, I am sorry.

___________________________

From the skies of the destroyed Kamino district, news helicopters continued to fly while reporting what was happening below. Sounds of impacts and explosions continued to be heard from behind the clouds of dust rising in the sky. Occasionally, sparks appear in various places.

The reporters and cameramen present even swallowed hard after watching the intense fight in front of them.

" Everyone, did you see this, in front of us there is currently a fight between the villain boss and the vice guild master of the Dawn guild. Currently, the fight is one-sided with the vice guild master continuing to pressure the villain boss.

It's hard to believe that with just two people the Kamino District was almost razed to the ground. Apart from that, there were many black figures seen forming a 1 km long boundary from the battle location. "

As the reporter continued to speak, what they witnessed was also broadcast throughout Japan, and perhaps not only Japan but also the surrounding countries. The people watching on the screen could feel the tension of their battle to the point of forgetting the confusion they felt before.

" I-is this even a fight between humans? "

" How can humans have such power? "

" they are monsters "

Meanwhile, All For One looks overwhelmed when facing Izuku. Of all the enemies he has ever fought, only the holder of One For All can fight on par with him. And now in front of him was a child who was able to surpass them. Not only is his physical strength on par with All Might, but his ability to summon black soldiers is quite disturbing.

Apart from that, Izuku's ability to use a dagger even exceeds that of a professional assassin also makes him overwhelmed. Don't know how many times Izuku's dagger almost slashed his neck. Thanks to his shadow continuing to attack All For One, Izuku was able to sneak between them and target his vital points. Moreover, it wasn't just one dagger that was targeting him, but five daggers all at once with one of them containing poison.

Even though All For One can also use a defense-based quirk, Izuku is still able to penetrate it. As soon as All For One tried to defend against the hard bones covering his body, Izuku's fist easily went straight through them as if they were made out of glass. Thanks to that, who knows how many large and small wounds he had healed since they started fighting.

But despite his extraordinary abilities, the thing that amazed All For One was the killing intent radiating from his eyes. He could see that there was no hesitation whatsoever in his gaze and every attack.

It's very rare to see a child attack with eyes like that. Especially from a 15-year-old kid like him. Cold eyes seemed to have no concern for the lives lost in front of them, just like the eyes of someone who had already taken someone else's life.

Realizing this fact, a smile involuntarily formed on All For One's face again. He opened his mouth again hoping that his opponent would be fooled.

" You've killed a human, right? "

Hearing her question, Izuku just smiled. He did expect that All For One would provoke him but he didn't expect that he would mention this topic

" If so, why? "