54

The second match ended with Mirko's winning, although, in the end, both contestants fell unconscious.

Putting the two aside, the competition resumed after confirming that both contestants were receiving treatment.

The next match was a match between Hero No. 3 and Japan's number 1 Guild Master Guild. Hawks, a man known for his speed, will fight Ichirou, known for his defense.

The two men will compete in city areas. As he was about to go to the arena, Ichirou approached Hawks and asked him to shake hands. As usual, Ichirou put on his usual friendly smile.

" Hawks right? let's fight fair "

Seeing this, Hawks could only accept it with a slightly awkward smile. How could he not, when the opponent he faced was not what he expected.

Unlike the other Hunters he had seen in the competition so far, Ichirou seemed the most normal, despite being the guild master of the number one guild.

" Yes, of course "

The battle between the two was a battle between speed and defense. Relying on his speed and wing feathers, Hawks continued to launch attacks at every point on Ichirou's defenses, but as expected of the Guild Master, none of his attacks were able to break through Ichirou's defenses.

Their fight was stagnant for a few moments until Ichioru started to take out his sword and counterattacked.

Light covered Ichirou's sword, and with one swing of the blade, the path it hit shattered instantly. Both the opponent and the audience were shocked by his attack's impact. And shortly after, the fight ended in Ichirou's victory since Hawks said he gave up.

People didn't expect the result of this battle, but as for Hawks, he just said he didn't want to bother taking damage from Ichirou's attack.

After the match, there's a short break before continuing the match. Participants and spectators are free to do whatever they want while still in the stadium area.

During that time, Izuku gets an unexpected visit from an acquaintance. While waiting, Izuku was pensively thinking about how the fight would turn out when he heard someone call his name.

" Izuku-san, you have a guest "

" guest? who? "

" an old man that wearing a hero costume, he said to meet him outside "

Hearing the identity of this visitor, Izuku guessed as to who had visited him, and sure enough. As he came out, the person he expected was standing at the front waiting for him.

Grand Torino goes to visit Izuku during halftime. Ever since he saw Izuku's appearance during the opening he had been worried for the boy. Plus when he heard he had to compete against All Might, it made him even more anxious.

" Grand Torino-san you here? "

"Oh, kid, your expression doesn't look good. "

" Is it obvious? "

" How could you not when your expression looks so dark "

" I guess so, hahaha... "

"don't laugh kid"

" Sorry "

Seeing Izuku's half-hearted reaction made Grand Torino sigh.

" So are you really going to face that person? "

Hearing this, Izuku's expression once again darkened. For a moment he was at a loss as to how to answer since he wasn't sure either. Grand Torino also noticed this and he immediately hit Izuku with his staff.