21.5

A/N: Hey guys, this chapter is just an interlude story that I want to add as an addition and maybe a continuation of the story. Since it was too much to include in the previous chapter, I made it into a separate chapter.But don't worry my updated schedule is still as usual.

Happy reading.

___________________________

Before Izuku entered the Demon Castle, he asked Sugimoto if he could get certain items from the workshop. Sugimoto then introduced him to the head of the workshop Akiyama Iwao. He was in charge of handling the weapons of the Hunters, both in terms of repair and manufacture.

He was also known as awakening with special abilities that specialized in production. All the weapons he made were used by high-rank Hunters such as A-rank and above.

The workshop also has several workers who specialize in this area. More than 50 people work in the workshop, and not all of them are awakened, some of them are ordinary people, and some don't even have any quirks.

Leaving that aside, the results of their work are very good. Since the lives of the Hunters depended on the weapons they used, the workers could not be half-hearted in making the weapons for the Hunters. If the weapons made are not up to standard and have deficiencies, a person's life can be in danger because of it.

These are all well-known among workers. Akiyama has high standards for every weapon the workshop makes, and along with a tough but meticulous personality, the items he makes are the best among the best.

After making an appointment, Izuku went to the workshop in the old bureau office. The workshop is located on the 5th floor of the underground building. The workshop itself looks great with each section based on the items created.

Izuku walked into the workshop, one of the workers approached him, asked him what he needed, then took him to where Akiyama was.

As he walk in, he could see all the workers busy doing their jobs. Some were forging swords, others polishing them, and some were even making support items such as rings, bracelets, or robes enchanted with magic spells.

From afar he could see a sturdy man wearing a headband and forging tools. They approached the man and the worker who guided Izuku called him the boss. It made Izuku sure that the man in front of him was Akiyama Iwao, the head of this workshop.

" Boss, there is someone who wants to see you "

Akiyama looked at Izuku, Izuku smiled while making eye contact.

" so you're the one Sugimoto's talking about "

" Yes "

" Let's talk somewhere else, it's too hot and noisy here "

" yes let's go "

Akiyama then took them to the lounge to chat. The tea has already been served to the two of them. Akiyama told Izuku to sit down, he then asked Izuku why he wanted to see him.

" So why do you want to see me? "

" There is some item I need "

" What kind of item exactly? "

" I need the item that has fire resistance, such as a cloak or something "

" fire resistance item? "

" is it difficult to get? "

" no, it's the most common item here actually "

" Really? "

" yes, please follow me, I'll show you some that we had "