78

Tsuragamae left the isolation room with several of his subordinates, leaving Izuku with the Grand Torino. The two of them could only stare at the door Tsuragamae came out of. They were also aware of the dire situation they found themselves in, so they understood his hasty actions.

" let's go "

" yes "

They then went to follow Tsuragamae out of the room. When they came out, they did not see the police agent who was previously on duty there. Izuku guessed where the police might be, and while he was lost in thought, the Grand Torino called him.

" You said you wanted to meet your friend, right? "

" Yes "

" follow me "

Izuku followed the Grand Torino to one of the wards. They also ran into the Normal hero, Manual who also happened to be heading in the same direction. As they got close to the room, the door opened and a doctor walked out. The doctor saw them and immediately recognized the identities of Grand Torino and Manual.

" You're here? "

" How are the boys doing? "

" They're fine, apart from Iida-kun who was injured, Todoroki-Kun was fine "

" Is that so, can we come in? "

" Sure, please, but who is that kid? "

" He's an acquaintance "

" I see... "

The doctor then nodded and then stepped aside to invite them to enter. After exchanging greetings, Manual and Grand Torino entered first and greeted the two people in the room.

Seeing Manual and Grand Torino entering the room, Iida and Shoto immediately tried to stand up to greet them. But before they could get up, Manual immediately stopped them.

" No need to stand up, how's your condition? "

" We're okay "

" Glad to hear, by the way, you have a visitor "

" visitor? "

Manual then stepped aside and invited the person behind him to enter. Iida and Shoto immediately looked behind Manual and were surprised to see Izuku waving while smiling at them.

" Yo, how are you guys doing? "

Seeing Izuku suddenly visit them, Shoto and Iida couldn't hide their surprise and confusion.

" Izuku?!... Why are you here? "

" just a coincidence "

Hearing his half-assed answer, Shoto immediately narrowed his eyes. Knowing how Izuku cared about the people around him, he doubted the answer. Izuku of course realized this and immediately answered his friend's doubts.

" I'm not lying, I just happened to have work nearby and heard you were involved in this incident so I came here. "

" Is that so... "

" I heard you were involved in a fight with the hero killer, Stain. How did that happen? "

Hearing that Izuku found out about a case that shouldn't be made public, people immediately looked at him suspiciously. They think one of the eyewitnesses tipped it off to him. But Izuku quickly denies it and when people demand an explanation, Izuku just points to Shoto's shadow.

Confused by his actions, people then turned their gazes in the direction Izuku was pointing. Not long after Shoto's shadow, a black knight with a red mane rose and bowed to Izuku as if welcoming his king.