55

Flames blaze in the mountain arena of the Dagoba stadium. Part of the arena has been destroyed and turned into hot lava. Two figures were standing in the middle heat of the place. The two figures were a son and father pair who were resolving(?) the conflict between them.

Toya looked at the figure of his father who had knelt with a body full of burns. Light smoke billowed from the body of the Endeavor which was trembling as he tried to move.

There are also some burns on Toya's body, but not as bad as Endeavor's. It was thanks to the item Izuku gave him.

During their previous match, Toya continued to attack Endeavor using the lethal magic spell he used to kill A-rank monsters.

After beating Endeavor in such a way, Toya couldn't hide his satisfied smile.

" Well, should we talk now? "

As a result of his injuries, Endeavor had difficulty moving, he was struggling to look at Toya who was smiling at him.

" wh-why are you doing this? "

" why you ask? Of course, because I hate you. "

" What happened to you? "

" a lot of things, to make it short, I almost died and was given another chance "

" I-if you're still alive why don't you come back? "

" ah... about that, let's just say I can't, do you know how hard it is to accept the mistakes you made,.

ah! Sorry, my bad... you couldn't possibly understand since you only understand how to blame your mistakes on others "

Hearing Toya's words, Endeavor couldn't help but bite his lip, swallowing the frustration of Toya's truth.

" Hey Endeavor, how does it feel to be crushed by a product you think is a failure? "

Endeavor was unable to answer Toya's question since he was already quite broken both physically and mentally. Toya also realized this, he decided to put an end to this battle.

" Should we end this reunion, Father... "

Blue flames blazed in Toya's right hand, the intensity of the heat it generated was even hotter than his previous attacks. What Toya was trying to do was imitate one of the Fire Fist techniques that Endeavor used frequently.

" Fire Fist: Jet Burn "

Toya's fist flew swiftly towards Endeavor, but just as the fist's flames were about to touch his face, Toya heard a voice calling out to him.

*
*
*

From the bleachers, Fuyumi watched the match between the two people with anxious feelings. She kept staring at the screen with her fists clenched. Her heart skipped a beat every time she saw them get hit by their respective attacks. And as Toya was about to launch his final attack, Fuyumi immediately shouted calling him and trying to prevent him from killing his own father.

Luckily for her, her voice reached Toya, making him deflect the direction of his punch to the floor. The floor that was hit by it shattered, leaving a large crack there. Toya slowly raised his hand which was buried quite deep in the ground. He then looked into the eyes of the Endeavor who was also staring blankly at him.

" hey, Endeavor let me say one difference between you and me. I didn't turn away from my family, I didn't turn away from their sadness and tears, especially Fuyumi-chan and mother, not anymore.

Enjoy your time as a hero, while watching your family happy without you, See you soon No.2. "

Toya walked past the fallen Endeavor unconscious. The host also immediately announced Toya's victory over Endeavor, leaving quite a bit of shock in the audience.