61

After finishing the meeting with the principal and teachers, Izuku packed his things and prepared to head back. Aizawa and Vlad had returned earlier because they still had to teach class, leaving Izuku and the principal in the room.

Before Izuku could get up from his seat, the principal called out to him once more.

" Hunter Izuku "

" Yes, what's wrong headmaster? "

" It's just my curiosity, but why did you become a hunter? "

" Ah that, well... let's just say Hunter is where I belong "

The Headmaster caught a glimpse of Izuku smiling before leaving the room. Judging from his expression, it seemed that the boy was telling the truth. He had an expression that didn't match his age.

In his career as a teacher and headmaster, Nezu has seen children who have similar expressions, and most of them have to face the harsh realities of the world at a young age which also sometimes makes them unstable, especially at an age like his students. They had just graduated from their self-discovery process and were just beginning to shape themselves.

But contrary to the other kids, Izuku looks calmer and more stable. Luckily, it seemed that the boy had good support and guidance from the people around him. It would be terrifying to imagine a child that strong turning the wrong way.

*
*
*

Leaving Nezu still in the room, Izuku headed back down the path he had taken earlier towards the front gate. Since this was Izuku's first time visiting UA, he was still learning about this extraordinarily broad form of school.

While walking Izuku looked around, he could see many students walking hurriedly down the hall toward their classes. It seemed their meeting was over by the time break had just ended.

Even though he walked among the students, no one noticed his presence. So thin his presence that people who pass by do not notice his existence. Izuku was so busy paying attention to the students that he didn't notice that a student had accidentally bumped into him.

The student also didn't notice his presence, it was proven that she hit Izuku hard enough and almost made her fall. If you compare the physique of an S-rank hunter and an ordinary student this surely happens.

Even though he didn't feel any pain, Izuku still felt someone bump into him. He immediately stretched out his hand preventing the person who bumped into him from falling to the ground.

He could see a brown-haired girl who almost fell over because of him, she had bob-cut hair, and a pair of brown eyes that resembled her hair. Izuku immediately helped her up. The student then immediately cleaned up her messy clothes, and when she was about to thank and apologize to the person she hit, she immediately froze.

Uraraka Ochako, after separating from her classmates went to the restroom. She had been there too long to not realize the bell had rung. She then rushes back to class until she accidentally bumps into someone.

In front of her stood a handsome young man clad in black robes with black hair and blue eyes who stared at her serenely. For a moment she was stunned by the color of the young man's eyes which she thought were very beautiful. But soon came back to her senses, as soon as the young man called her.

"Are you okay? "

" Ah, yes... thanks for helping me, and sorry for bumping into you. "

" No problem, I should be the one apologizing for not paying attention "

" What are you saying, I'm the one who bumped into you, I'm the one who should be apologizing "

Seeing that the girl looked troubled by it, Izuku involuntarily laughed. He thought that the girl in front of him was quite cute.