81

The oath-taking ceremony at the beginning was actually just a formality.

Yan Qing put on the suit prepared by Geng Yihuai, held hands with his husband, and read out the oaths that humans swear to each other when they get married.

As for the Yao Clan ritual - neither Geng Yihuai nor Yan Qing liked it, so they directly waived it. The Yao Clan elders all dared to be angry but dared not speak out, and the matter was revealed just like that.

When the two walked down the oath-taking stage holding hands, in the circle of humans, Yan Qingming saw the heartfelt smiles of Zhang Xun and other friends, and he also saw the pale face of the assistant director who had a conflict with him yesterday. Bloodless.

He tugged on Geng Yihuai's sleeve and whispered in the other person's ear: "Why did you invite him?"

"I know you have conflicts," Mr. Geng said calmly, "I'm afraid of inviting him here."

Yan Qing once again saw his family How people love and hate their partners when they are not human, "Didn't I resolve everything last night?"

"Resolving and venting anger are two different things."

Yan Qing: "...Pfft."

Except for this assistant director, Yao There are not only big monsters in the clan, but also some little monsters who knew Yan Qing at first but never looked down on him. Yan Qing still vaguely remembered that a few of them asked him about his situation in a roundabout way when he was called "mistress" in the hot search a few days ago. They not only wanted to ridicule him, but also tried to belittle him and use him to have a relationship with Geng Yihuai. , Yan Qing was disgusted at that time.

Now these little demons are standing together with pale faces, incompatible with the joy around them.

And just a few minutes after Yan Qing and Geng Yihuai walked out holding hands, Mr. Geng of his family achieved his goal of irritating people and drove these people and the little demon away in front of all the guests, so that they would not be stuck in the house again. Here, it affects the mood of their wedding.

Yan Qing witnessed the entire process of the dragon clan's inevitable revenge, and finally sighed leisurely.

Geng Yihuai was right. He was indeed in a good mood when he saw the expressions of the assistant director and those snobbish little monsters attending the wedding.

In the past, I was used to being kind to others and never caring about it. Now I finally started to learn to take revenge, and it actually felt pretty good.

He was almost led astray by Geng Yihuai.

After the whole wedding, Yan Qing was smiling from ear to ear, and Geng, who always had a straight face, kept smiling. Except for those people who had a history with Yan Qing who were specially invited by Geng Yihuai, the expressions of everyone else in the wedding were terrible. The humans and monsters were all beaming with joy.

One of their two children was surrounded and held by the demon clan, and the other ran around Tao Ning waving branches, becoming a formal best man and bridesmaid.

After the oath was taken, all the great demons from all races presented their gifts.

Most of the gifts given by the great demons are full of demonic power, which is completely different from the extravagant gifts given by their human friends.

Yan Qing and Geng Yihuai first took care of the entertainment in the human society. After the wedding was over, they dealt with the gifts from the big monsters one by one.

The two children were rolling around and playing together. If Yan Qing and Geng Yihuai saw something specially given to the children, they would directly hand it to the two children - the demon clan has never been in the habit of keeping things for their children.