26

The red "sea snake" said nothing.

He just hung on the rose tree, looking at the other party with his dark blue vertical pupils.

A long while.

Yan Qing said in a low voice: "Hmm, um..."

"Huh?"

"Hmm."

Geng Yihuai: "..."

He couldn't laugh or cry: "Well, what?"

Yan Qing replied indifferently: "A blind date... that..."

Geng Yihuai understood: "So we are partners now."

The word "partner" is too solemn.

Yan Qing thought that despite Geng Yihuai's "inferiority", the other party was actually much more powerful and outstanding than him. At least in human society, Geng Yihuai is more powerful than him.

How could he be worthy of Geng Yihuai's liking? Maybe I just want to comfort him today.

He thought for a while and asked tentatively: "...boyfriend?"

Geng Yihuai laughed: "Okay, boyfriend." He knew very well that Yan Qing might not like him that much. Maybe it's a good impression, maybe it's gratitude and closeness, but it's not love.

But love does not have to be vigorous and vigorous, it can also bloom little by little. He can take his time.

They entwined together quietly for a while, then separated and each returned to their human form.

Yan Qing first changed back to his human form. He was now emotionally restored. He glanced down at Mr. Geng, the "sea snake" and current boyfriend, and his stomach rumbled several times.

Geng Yihuai: "..."

"Um..." Yan Qing was a little embarrassed, "I'm just a little hungry. I didn't see your true form..."

Geng Yihuai: "..." There are no three hundred taels of silver here.

He chuckled lightly, knowing that Yan Qing might have remembered the time he ate sea snake meat in fresh soup. But he had just finished comforting the little flower demon, so he couldn't turn around and tell him that he was actually not a sea snake.

Although there was boundless darkness in the past, he is now the supreme bloodline of the demon clan and the true dragon who rules the world.

Geng Yihuai also changed back to his human form and sat upright next to Yan Qing.

Yan Qing whispered: "Let me take a look at the current situation."

The hot searches on Weibo have long since disappeared. Under the control of Geng Yihuai, Lu Yuanxing and Hu Ranran, Lu Yuanxing's opponent could not do anything no matter how capable he was.

Zhong Fenghe didn't know what kind of pressure he was under, but he actually posted an apology on Weibo and apologized with hundreds of words, all to clarify what happened at that time.

Relevant officials also came out to clarify, and with this letter of apology, countless cynics were slapped hard. But the matter was not over after it was clarified. Although the people who had exfiltrated Yanqing's information deleted the information, Geng Yihuai still asked Li Mushan to pursue legal responsibility in the human world.

As for the legal fees for the lawsuit, Yan Qing insisted on paying for them himself, but Geng Yihuai didn't say much.

Geng Yihuai originally planned to clean up the smoky things under Yan Qing's Weibo later. He didn't want Yan Qing to look at his phone at this time, but the little flower demon insisted, so Geng Yihuai had to watch him log in to Weibo.