3

Yan Qing didn't have much memory of what happened two nights ago.

When the pollination period suddenly came, he was on his way home, turning from a high-rise avenue into the old city. There were weak lights in the depths of the alleys, and there were not many people visible in the night.

He only saw one man.

The other party should be a human being. There are only a few elders of the Demon Clan who don’t reveal their demonic aura, so they can’t tell that he is a demon at all. However, Yan Qing, the elders of the Demon Clan, have all seen him, and there is absolutely no man in front of him.

His consciousness was so hazy at the time that he subconsciously ran into the man's arms without even looking at the man's appearance.

Even his voice was hot, as if it didn't belong to him at all: "...Help me..."

Then he was completely driven by the instinct of his body, and he couldn't remember what night it was. The only thing he remembered was that the man was walking away with the light on his back. Come, the dim light reflects the profile of the perfect opponent, revealing his slender figure.

Same as now.

Yan Qing blinked, his eyelashes trembled slightly, he held the ticket with his fingers a little harder, and said without hesitation: "Um... um, long time no see, ah, no, that day... you..." The other party didn't see him when he got up that day. , he must have paid for the room alone. If we happen to meet him now, would he be very angry?

He didn't actually run away after sleeping on purpose, but when he returned to the hotel the morning before yesterday, the room was already empty.

He became nervous uncontrollably, feeling like the rose thorns all over his body were about to open up, standing against the cold wind.

The man raised his eyebrows slightly and said in a clear voice: "It's been a long time, I haven't seen you for two days."

Yan Qing, who knew he had gone to bed to apologize, said: "...it won't be long." He didn't dare to look at the other person, still keeping his head down. His head was trembling, and he wished that this team would end soon.

The two of them lined up at the end of the line, very close to each other, and there was a hint of embarrassment in the atmosphere. Yan Qing couldn't stand it anymore and started talking nonsense: "You came to the concert too... What a coincidence, ah, I seemed to say What a coincidence. Well, it's fate that you like this too... um..."

The man responded with a chuckle.

The man didn't seem to be as awkward as him, and said seriously: "That night... you were not so shy."

Yan Qing: "!!!"

He remembered the scene where he rushed directly into the man's arms, and his whole body felt hot, and his neck And her cheeks were covered with a less obvious blush under the dim moonlight.

His voice was almost too low to be heard: "That was an accident..."

The team moved forward, and Yan Qing passed the ticket inspection. He turned around and saw the man behind him just scanning something like an ID card and entering.

"Follow me,"

the man said.

"No, no need..."

The man: "Are you going to run again?"

Yan Qing: "..."

I wanted to cry but had no tears.

Thinking that he had not lost his wallet, he hesitated and took a step forward, resigned to his fate and followed.