62

Yan Qing: "..."

The little flower demon suddenly felt a little sorry for Liu's people.

Mr. Geng had been tricking him for so long, so why didn't he choose the two days when Geng Yihuai was away, but chose today, a day when Tao Ning, Geng Yihuai and Lu Yuanxing were all here?

Yan Qing turned his head and glanced at Geng Yihuai.

Geng Yihuai still showed no reaction.

The man's eyes narrowed slightly, and he held his pocket with one hand. The only place he looked at was Yan Qing, as if he knew nothing about the person hiding in the dark.

Yan Qing understood what Geng Yihuai had said, to let the other party make the first move.

So he pretended not to know and continued to kick the pebbles on the ground: "Just a cone! I don't need to eat the squid tentacles!"

"As many squid tentacles as you like," Geng Yihuai said calmly, "Ice cream won't work."

Yuan At this point, Lu Yuanxing staggered when he heard these words and looked at Geng Yihuai with a sad look.

Mr. Geng turned a blind eye and looked natural, completely disagreeing with Yan Qing's request.

Yan Qing: "..."

So angry!

If I had known earlier, I wouldn’t have completely let go of Geng Yihuai!

When he was polite like that before, Geng Yihuai didn't care how many cones he ate!

Yan Qing made a face at Geng Yihuai, turned his head to the side and stopped talking.

Geng Yihuai chuckled and rubbed his head out of habit: "Are you angry?"

In the dark, Liu's people cast a spell.

Countless strands of invisible threads slowly floated from the corner and extended out. It was a thread as thin as long hair, but it had no substance, it was just based on the power of magic.

The person Liu Huan invited used this technique last time, but there were only a few strands of invisible thread, and it was easily torn clean by Lu Yuanxing.

But now there are hundreds of these threads, divided into two parts, and gradually woven into one piece, heading in the direction of Yan Qing and Geng Yihuai.

In the end, the two silk nets blocked the two directions that Yan Qing could go in. The nets were filled with gloomy energy, and it was obvious that bad spells had been cast on them.

If Yan Qing were a mortal and walked up without any precautions, he would probably be dead in two days if not dealt with in time.

...and a sinister method, even more ruthless than the three bad luck charms that day.

Bad luck charms bring bad luck to people, and may cause people to die due to bad things happening to them. However, these two nets attached with Yin Qi can directly send Yin Qi into the human body. If the person who laid these two nets does not remove them personally, he will definitely die.

Whether Liu Huan wanted someone's life or wanted to do something after Yan Qing was possessed by Yin Qi, he had evil intentions.

It's just that...

Yan Qing stopped when he was about to touch the two nets, glanced at Mr. Geng, whose expression suddenly became gloomy, and said via voice: "There was no Yin Qi on that person's silk thread last time?"

Geng Yihuai He sneered: "This is Liu's method of catching black demons, fighting fire with fire."

"Why is the target me...?"