71

The little flower tree is too young.

It had just landed, and its tiny rhizomes were coiled around one of Yan Qing's rhizomes. Compared with Yan Qing's huge body that now occupied the entire bedroom, not even one of Yan Qing's branches could compare.

Its branches and leaves are still tender green, and the flower buds are lighter in color than Yan Qing's body, which is the light red color when it was still a little demon pill.

This child has been carrying the pressure of a great demon since the moment he was born. He is still so raw that he does not know how to restrain himself, and his bloodline is so noble that the great tree demon who delivered him is trembling slightly.

Yan Qing was so tired that he was weak. For some reason, he felt that the remaining demon pill in his body - that should be his own demon pill - was still slowly rotating, absorbing the same thing as before the child was born. The aura around you.

Maybe the little demon elixir was just born and my own demon elixir has not recovered yet?

Yan Qing's head was swollen, and he turned into his real body and fell on the bed. Geng Yihuai quickly wrapped Yan Qing in a quilt and hugged him gently.

The little flower tree suddenly lost the big rhizome it relied on, and wandered around in confusion. Then it noticed that its father had changed. It raised the rhizome and rushed into Yan Qing's arms.

Yan Qing subconsciously stretched out his hand and held it in his arms.

He heard his newly born child calling him: "...Father."

Yan Qing's mind was filled with confusion.

He touched the child's tender green branches and turned his head to look at the man holding him.

Mr. Geng's eyes were still slightly red, and the looming black demonic aura was lingering on his side, but his expression was a little stunned.

Apparently even more confused than him.

The little flower tree didn't respond. Several branches wrapped around Yan Qing's arm. The flower buds hung down gently and lightly rubbed the back of Yan Qing's hand: "Father...?"

Yan Qing was so weak that he couldn't pat the flower buds away. Ability glared.

Geng Yihuai, on the other hand, immediately raised his hand to help the flower bud up.

The little flower tree suddenly shook off Mr. Geng's hand: "Go away!"

"..." Yan Qing couldn't laugh or cry in a daze, "The flower buds can't rub against anyone casually!"

The little flower tree let out a "嘤" sound.

Yan Qing added: "Not even my father's!"

The buds of the little flower tree swirled for a while, and they had to put all the branches on Yan Qing's hand. He also shook Geng Yihuai's hand hard, as if to retaliate against Geng Yihuai's previous move.

——This shows that it cannot be Mr. Geng’s biological child.

It seems to have only identified a father like Yan Qing.

Yan Qing held the child in his arms and couldn't get enough of it.

He couldn't help but smile, but out of the corner of his eye he saw Geng Yihuai's haggard face - the black demon's evil spirit was still in Geng Yihuai's body, torturing him along with old wounds.

This person has been forcing himself to stay with him.

By now, Geng Yihuai couldn't even say a word.

Yan Qing felt distressed instantly. He tried his best to raise his hand slightly and pushed Geng Yihuai gently: "You..."