64

Also at a loss were other people on the set.

Before Yu Mingshan arrived, everyone in the crew was basically prepared for the arrival of this little princess.

Just during this period of time on the set, Yan Qing received countless tactful reminders from people with whom he had a good or good relationship.

——It is said that Princess Yu can't stand people who take shortcuts by resorting to unscrupulous means. If she joins the crew, there will inevitably be friction between Yan Qing and Qing.

When the cast was first cast across the country, Yan Qing didn't have so many rumors. Now that the show is halfway through filming, everyone can only give Yan Qing a lot of advice.

But now...

Yu Mingshan was still holding a paper tray in her hand. On the tray were four large cups of milk tea with milk caps. She brought it in front of Yan Qing and smiled brightly: "Teach me how to throw that sword just now." Did you return the scabbard?"

Yan Qing walked away from Yu Mingshan and said, "Miss Yu, I'm not a martial arts instructor..."

"But I think you are better than them." Yu Mingshan caught up again.

Yan Qing saw He Jing walking in front of him, and pulled He Jing in front of him as if he was being forgiven: "Ten cups of milk tea, save me!"

He Jing's eyes lit up.

He immediately turned around and looked at Yu Mingshan who was catching up: "Miss Yu! Do you want to go to the spa? I can accompany you!"

Yu Mingshan: "?"

He Jing directly reached out and took advantage of Yu Mingshan's confusion to pick up a cup from the paper tray After drinking the milk tea, she said, "Or great health care?"

Yu Mingshan said, "???"

Yan Qing immediately took the opportunity to run away.

But he had just taken a few steps when someone suddenly pulled him away.

He bumped into the man's strong chest, and before he could raise his eyes, he heard a familiar voice: "Teacher Xiao Yan...?"

Yan Qing's face turned red.

There were many people around at this moment. They were on the set where people were coming and going, and everyone around them was watching him being held in Geng Yihuai's arms.

"Geng Yihuai..." Yan Qing lowered his head, "There is someone here..."

But his Mr. Geng did not let go of him, but hugged him tighter.

The man's voice gradually became lower: "What? You can't let others see it?"

"Hmm...?"

"Still can't let that little girl see it?"

Yan Qing's eyes suddenly opened wide.

He whispered: "You, are you jealous?"

Geng Yihuai's body stiffened, obviously he was right.

Yan Qing was completely shocked.

He raised his head with a red face, and in front of everyone, he whispered in disbelief: "Geng Yihuai, this is a 16-year-old human girl!"

Mr. Geng's maturity and stability all went to waste: "So what?"

" Are you jealous of her? Just a child..."

Yan Qing blinked, Geng Yihuai's face was reflected in his eyes, and the sunset light hung on his eyelashes, casting tiny shadows.

He muttered: "Our children are not as naive as you, Mr. Geng!"