70

In Yan Qing's body, the two demon pills, one large and one small, that he could not see, were shaking violently, especially the small demon pill - it was absorbing the spiritual energy from the outside like crazy and growing rapidly in Yan Qing's body.

The larger demon pill had restored its supply of demon power at this moment, but

it was already exhausted at the entrance of the cave. Yan Qing was already a little distracted at this moment, but he immediately stood upright with Geng Yihuai's hand and pushed Geng Yihuai hard. .

This push directly frightened the demon clan elders and Tao Ning who came to help and froze in place, not knowing whether to step forward or not.

Geng Yihuai was also stunned for a moment.

His body is still filled with the looming black demon spirit, and the old injuries over the years are affecting his emotions, making him struggle repeatedly between endless tenderness and violence.

There was only Yan Qing between him and the world, but Yan Qing pushed him away.

Geng Yihuai was a little confused by this sudden move. He stood there, and the strategizing momentum he had just dissipated instantly.

"Ahua..." His voice was low, but mixed with indescribable tenderness, "It's okay, come home with me."

Yan Qing knew that Geng Yihuai might be a little "not clear-headed" now. Geng Yihuai is always prone to taking the wrong approach when suffering from old injuries, and his emotions are extremely extreme.

Not to mention that he was still infected by the black demon's evil spirit at this moment.

He felt that their child could no longer wait, but he couldn't wait for what he wanted to say.

He had to say it when Geng Yihuai was at his weakest, so that Geng Yihuai could completely listen to his heart.

"Stand there, don't move!" Yan Qing gritted his teeth and endured, comforting the child who was frantically trying to come out: Wait a little longer, wait a little longer.

He looked at Geng Yihuai with a confused and aggrieved expression - something that could not be seen on the face of Mr. Geng, who usually remained calm when the collapse occurred.

Yan Qing said sternly: "Why are you aggrieved? Weren't you very majestic and powerful just now? Didn't you say you entered the cave just as you entered? Didn't you get infected as soon as you said you were infected?" "

You are so majestic, sir. You can let the black demon kill himself with just one order. " Killing each other."

I don't know if it was the turmoil of the black demon and Hu Ranran's death that affected his mood throughout the whole day, or maybe the child who was impatient to come out kept rushing into his body, and he almost I have never been so angry in my century-long career.

He had never said harsh words to anyone, and what was more disturbing was his Mr. Geng, the Mr. Geng whom he wanted to smile at him all his life.

Yan Qing only felt that he was choking so hard: "Do you know how scared I am? You are no longer alone, Geng Yihuai, have you realized this!? You have me, you have the child, you are with me and the child I became infected with a black monster in front of me, have you considered my feelings?"

His voice was filled with tears, but he held back the tears in his eyes.

If he really cried, Yan Qing wasn't sure if he could speak.

On the side, Tao Ning struggled to take a step forward and then took a step back, not knowing what to do at all: "...Why don't you stop arguing first? You two are like this, oh my god..."