34

Yan Qing thought he had finally discovered the blind spot, but when he said this, the other three people didn't take it seriously at all.

Geng Yihuai put down the pregnancy guide in his hand and rubbed his hair.

Tao Ning sighed: "Is it true that monsters are just like humans, they are stupid for three years after one pregnancy?"

Li Mushan smiled and said nothing.

Yan Qing: "..."

"But we are two men!" The little flower demon was confused, "Why don't you find it strange?"

He originally thought that Tao Ning and the others also knew about their self-pollination from Geng Yihuai. thing, so there is no doubt about the existence of the child.

But now, they obviously didn't think that the child was self-pollinated, but they still had no doubt that he and Geng Yihuai could have children.

Yan Qing: "???" Is he really stupid?

Yan Qing didn't understand why until he went to the studio.

He and Geng Yihuai went in tandem as usual, one went to the independent office on the 47th floor, and the other went to the new song studio on the 46th floor.

This period of time was enough for things to ferment, and many colleagues had already figured out who Yan Qing was. When Yan Qing came in, many eyes came to him, and even the usual gossip before going to work could no longer be heard.

These eyes stayed on his face for a while, and some people didn't even have time to look away, and were caught by Yan Qing.

Yan Qing: "...Good morning."

The embarrassed colleague said: "Good morning, good morning."

Then there was no sound.

He was a little disappointed - he also wanted to hear what happened to Geng Yihuai from other people's mouths.

But today, his mind was full of things about the child and Geng Yihuai's misunderstanding, and he didn't pay much attention to these seemingly trivial things at the moment.

"Why don't you wear glasses recently?" Zhang Xun looked him up and down, "Dude, didn't you realize you were so handsome before? Have you

had plastic surgery?" Yan Qing couldn't laugh or cry: "How can I have plastic surgery one day?"

Zhang Xun nodded. : "That's right. I didn't think your glasses were ugly before, and you're not short-sighted. Don't wear those things anymore. Man, I just found out today that you and Mr. Geng are together, and it's Mr. Geng who actually makes the money. !"

At the mention of "Mr. Geng", Yan Qing's face suddenly fell.

"Don't mention it..." He was lying in front of the computer on his desk, his arms resting on the keyboard, "I'm so worried..."

A series of garbled characters were printed directly on the computer, and the entire document was flying.

"What are you worried about?"

"Tell me," Yan Qingbing rushed to the doctor, "How can I make a man believe that the child in his wife's belly is not his?"

Zhang Xun: "..."

The little flower demon blinked: "What's your expression?"

"I saw the green expression."

"?"

"Where did you get this question? Family drama? Rule of law channel?"

Yan Qing flattened his mouth: "I, I wrote "Plot."