29

Yan Qing rolled his eyes, then lowered his head with guilt.

He really thought about what his boyfriend looked like in person, and then his stomach growled a few times...

Tao Ning and Li Mushan were still there and couldn't understand what was going on, but Geng Yihuai could see Yan Qing's concerns.

His expression softened slightly, and he raised his eyes to look at Yan Qing through the heat, trying to keep his tone as gentle as possible: "Eat it."

The little guy showed a tangled expression, and finally turned his eyes away from the snake meat as if enduring pain. He moved away and said righteously: "I don't like it now!"

Tao Ning: "Why don't you like it all of a sudden?"

Li Mushan: "It's delicious."

Geng Yihuai raised his hand and rubbed his hair.

"Eat." He said to Yan Qing.

Yan Qing still didn't take action.

He put himself in his shoes and thought for a moment, if Geng Yihuai liked roses, he would pick bunches of roses like humans do, wrap them up, and place them neatly in a vase in the living room in front of him.

Yan Qing: "..."

He still stopped eating.

He was clearly still staring at the snake soup with a greedy look on his face, but he shook his head and said, "If you don't want to eat it, don't eat it!"

"I don't want to eat this..." Geng Yihuai half-closed his eyes and leaned slightly on the back of the seat. "You want to eat me?"

Tao Ning: "???"

Geng Yihuai's tone was light, as if he was saying something normal, but Yan Qing blushed instantly.

Although he has never had such a relationship before, he also knows that the word "eat" sometimes has more than just the superficial meaning. If it was the superficial meaning, it was impossible for him to have it - he was even willing to change his habit of eating seafood for Geng Yihuai.

But if it means "eating" in another sense...

Well, actually he did want to...

By some strange coincidence, a few seconds after Geng Yihuai asked this question, Yan Qing lowered his head and nodded slightly: "Well..."

Tao Ning & Li Mushan: "...???" What a ghost! ! !

"I think I'm too old," Tao Ning sighed, "I don't understand the tastes of you young demons."

Li Mushan stood there respectfully, with a serious expression, but his eyes turned back and forth between Geng Yihuai and Yan Qing.

Geng Yihuai: "..." He really didn't expect the little guy to nod.

Yan Qing: "..." Why did he just nod! ! !

It was too easy to tease Yan Qing in this situation, but the little guy had just woken up from his drowsiness, and Geng Yihuai was not so impersonal. He chuckled: "Eat, I like to watch you eat."

Yan Qing was already panicking. He picked up the chopsticks and spoon and started eating.

He now wished for something to divert his attention and get rid of the nod he just had.

With a red face, he ate the sea snake meat one bite at a time in the thin heat of the soup. There are also mushrooms that he usually eats floating in the soup, and the squid tentacles that he eats every day are not missing, and there are a few more.