1

The morning sun rises in the sky, the morning fog has not yet dispersed, the distant mountains are covered with gold, and the distant scenery is misty. The hotel located in a high-rise building grabs all the sunshine, and the floor-to-ceiling windows bring in the warmth and the beauty of the world.

Yan woke up.

He was lying on the hotel bed, wearing nothing.

He moved his hand and was caught off guard. The temperature on his hand seemed to be higher than the heater in the room, and his skin felt scorching hot.

"!!!"

Yan Qing sat up suddenly and turned to look at the man lying beside him who seemed to be unconscious.

The man was lying on his side facing him, and the rising sun outside the window sprinkled gold on the man's body, highlighting his flawless profile. He seemed to notice Yan Qing's movement to sit up, and his sharp and thick eyebrows moved.

Even if Yan Qing doesn't know much about humans, he still knows what happened last night.

But...where did this man come from?

He couldn't detect the flow of demonic power in the man - he was either a pure human being or a great demon with profound knowledge.

Usually it's the former.

A familiar cell phone ringtone suddenly rang on the carpet.

In a panic, Yan Qing rolled over and got out of bed. He quickly fished out his mobile phone from a pile of clothes - without even looking at it, he used his demon power to block the sound.

"Huh..." Fortunately, I didn't wake anyone up. He doesn't even know what's going on now. If he wakes up someone, wouldn't he have two faces facing each other in confusion?

Fortunately, the man on the bed only moved, and his well-proportioned arms were exposed from under the quilt. But...

there seems to be something dry stuck to the hem of his shirt, with a dark patch sticking out, as if he didn't have time to take off his clothes last night...

Oh, Grandpa Tiandao, the ancient demon! !

This hotel is very expensive at first glance. Not only can he not wear clothes now, he may not even be able to afford a hotel room. In order to meet his physiological needs during the pollination period, he slept with a strange man...

Ever since the little rose demon became conscious . It was the first time in hundreds of years that he encountered such a problem that even humans could not solve. His mind froze for three full minutes, and then the man on the bed seemed to open his eyes -

a small rose. The tree jumped out of the window and suddenly appeared in the sky outside the floor-to-ceiling window. The wind in the winter morning was so biting that his branches trembled, and he barely managed to wrap up the cell phone and glasses he subconsciously put on quickly.

The roots of the little rose tree were firmly entangled with the wall, and he moved downstairs little by little.

——The phone rang again.

The caller ID said "Zhang Xun", who was Yan Qing's good friend and colleague. Both of them worked at Fengnian Screenwriter Studio.

His head was still full of paste, and the branch wrapped around the mobile phone swayed. Another branch with small flower buds hesitated on the screen of the mobile phone. After thinking about it for a long time, he finally remembered which button was the answer button.

"Hello - Zhang Xun...?" Yan Qing hung vertically on the high-rise building of the hotel, moving down little by little, with the constant sound of wind in his ears.