80

The sea of ​​flowers was obviously artificial flowers that had been specially processed. When Yan Qing released his demonic power, the artificial flowers spread out in all directions along with their branches and leaves. The two brothers, Xiaohuashu and Xiaohualong, were born as big demons, but they reacted quickly and hid aside. go.

Pink petals flew all over the sky, and then fell one by one on the heads of the dazed monsters at the scene.

Geng Yihuai had already taken action to neutralize Yan Qing's aggressive demonic power. In the blink of an eye, Boss Geng hugged his friend who was about to burst into tears, and said in confusion, "What are you doing?"

Yan Qing had just used his demon power, and the next moment he was surrounded by a familiar aura, and all murderous aura suddenly disappeared.

He raised his eyes to look at the man holding him, blinked blankly, and then glanced to the left - Tian Qingque and the elders of the Monster Clan Management Association, and glanced to the right - Tao Ning Lu Yuanxing also had some demon clansmen that he had never seen before but were obviously big demons.

Yan Qing: "..."

"Well," he whispered in embarrassment, "I didn't feel the familiar demon power on the teleportation circle. What did I think..."

He couldn't go on.

He thought that some remnant of the black demon had come to plot again, and then saw that the child was so eager to protect the calf that he had no idea at all. He couldn't say it out loud.

Yan Qing flattened his mouth and asked in a low voice: "W-what are you doing?"

Mr. Geng was almost melted by the cuteness of his little flower demon.

Yan Qing would blush every time when he felt guilty, and even his earlobes would be so red that they would bleed, which was more eye-catching than the color of his body. He was leaning in Geng Yihuai's arms with a blushing face, which would make anyone distraught when he saw him.

It's a pity that this unsatisfactory mood did not last long.

After reacting, Yan Qing suddenly frowned and pushed Geng Yihuai away: "No, what are you doing now? What did you do secretly behind my back and didn't tell me?"

All around, there were big demons from the demon clan who came to attend the wedding. We and the two children looked at them quietly with wide eyes, looking like they wanted to watch a show.

Geng Yihuai was helpless: "I thought you knew it in your heart, but you just didn't say it."

Yan Qing: "???Why do you know it in your heart?"

Xiao Hualong said in a sweet voice: "Dad, it's a wedding."

Yan Qing winked. Blinked.

Tian Qingque brushed off several petals on his head, and his old face was full of smiles: "Two adults, the time is almost up."

Yan Qing continued to look at Geng Yihuai, blinking innocently.

Geng Yihuai: "..."

Geng, who had carefully prepared a surprise that turned out like this, gave up: "Today is our wedding. I originally wanted to give you a surprise, but the news was released yesterday."

"Yes. ," Tao Ning hugged the little flower tree and said coolly, "Both Lao Geng and I didn't expect that you didn't react at all when we saw the news yesterday. We thought you saw it but tacitly agreed not to say anything.

" Fu forehead: "The time is really coming soon."

Only then did Yan Qing fully react to the conversation between them.