77

Yan Qing actually didn't care about these rumors anymore.

He had not had enough experience in human society before, and he was still young at heart. Whenever there was any disturbance, he would say it didn't matter on the surface, but in fact he would take it seriously.

The screenwriter can be considered to be in the entertainment industry on the bright side. Coupled with Geng Yihuai's status in Yangcheng, there will be some gossip and entertainment industry hype targeting him.

Even though Yan Qing at that time had experienced several incidents of being exploited to gain popularity, as well as those dark and trending searches, he no longer cared about it at all.

Just...

Yan Qing gently covered the little flower dragon with a quilt, and then covered the little flower tree with a constant-temperature cover, and then pulled Geng Yihuai out of the bedroom prepared for the children.

"Why do I think the target of this matter is you?" Yan Qing frowned, "Whether it's to pull me down, or Lu Yuanxing and Yu Mingshan, at most it's just one more piece of true or false news, but on your side..."

Geng Yihuai said calmly. : "Yes, the target is me."

This is why Wu Yi immediately called Geng Yihuai, the real investor, instead of the public relations department.

The other party is not trying to slander Yan Qing, a new screenwriter who currently has only one work, nor is he trying to gossip about Yu Mingshan, the eldest daughter of the Yu family, about the grudges of a wealthy family, but to let everyone know that Geng Yihuai has already made some "useless" decisions. .

This kind of moisturizing has quietly affected Geng Yihuai's impression in the business circle, and has kept his Mr. Geng in the news. At that time, other investment partners or investors will definitely believe him.

In fact, it was some destructive tricks of their businessmen.

Yan Qing doesn't care about himself, but he is unwilling to let outsiders slander his Mr. Geng.

He whispered: "What do you want to do? I can cooperate, or should I go find Yu Mingshan now and ask her to come forward and clarify?"

Geng Yihuai had already walked to the window at this moment.

He held a pocket in one hand and a cigarette in the other. He opened the window slightly, and the cool breeze of early spring carried away the misty smoke.

He chuckled.

"Are you still laughing?" Yan Qing puffed up his cheeks, "You are not in a hurry when others deal with you!"

"Little trick."

"Then you have to deal with it. After all, you have also put a lot of effort into human society, right? "

Mr. Geng said calmly: "No, most of them are in charge of Mu Shan. The main reason is that the demon clan has no money." "..." Yan Qing

couldn't laugh or cry, "That needs to be solved, otherwise it's not like giving away the money?"

Sighing: "I miss you a little bit."

"Huh?"

"It's so confusing."

Yan Qing: "..."

He turned his head and pretended to ignore Geng Yihuai.

Geng Yihuai finished smoking a cigarette, and with a flash of demonic power in his hand, he dispersed all the smoke and cigarette butts. Then he stepped forward and rubbed Yan Qing's hair: "Clarifying the rumors with your mouth will only make the rumors worse."