20

No one dares to object to what Mr. Geng says. He says that what he eats is what he eats.

Under Geng Yihuai's emotionless eyes and Yan Qing's innocent gaze, Lu Yuanxing tremblingly took out his mobile phone and prepared to order takeout obediently. After eating, he ran as far away as possible and never teased Yan Qing again.

As soon as the call was made, Geng Yihuai raised his eyes and glanced at him lightly.

Lu Yuanxing: "..." To be honest, this sight made his hands hurt.

He tremblingly pressed down the call. The expression on his handsome face was extremely miserable: "Can I still struggle?"

Yan Qing: "Ah?"

Geng Yihuai said nothing.

Lu Yuanxing: "...Okay, I understand."

They were already sitting at the dining table at this moment, and Yan Qing was still secretly speculating that there seemed to be something wrong with the way Lu Yuanxing and Geng Yihuai got along. They were not like friends, but like superiors and subordinates.

But Geng Yihuai's demon power is weaker than him - the other party is not an elder of the demon clan, and he can't even detect the demon power. If he is so weak, how can he be Lu Yuanxing's boss?

Maybe it’s just because Mr. Geng is rich! After all, in human society, money is the father.

He came to the conclusion that there was a sudden fluctuation of demonic energy in the air. Lu Yuanxing moved a pot from the kitchen. With a move of his right hand, a gorgeous demonic fire was drawn out to roast the bottom of the pot. His left hand... his left hand sleeve swung, and a piece of elastic and extremely well-maintained The squid tentacles appeared in front of Yan Qing and Geng Yihuai.

The little flower demon's first reaction was to swallow.

Geng Yihuai: "..."

Lu Yuanxing: "..."

The little flower demon's second reaction was surprise: "Huh? So you are a squid?"

Suddenly he understood what Geng Yihuai meant when he said he wanted to eat squid...

- Lu Yuanxing obviously Already understood.

five minutes later.

The iron plate squid, which is full of elasticity and full of evil spirit, is sizzling with oil at the bottom of the pot. The unique aroma of seafood floats in the living room of Geng Yihuai's house. Lu Yuanxing numbly sprinkles salt on his tentacles.

Yan Qing stared at the large pieces of squid tentacles in the pot and swallowed again.

Lu Yuanxing: "..."

Thirty minutes later.

Yan Qing: "...hiccup."

Lu Yuanxing: "..." Misao Yao said.

Sixty minutes later.

Lu Yuanxing: "You can't chop it up. I'll kill myself by chopping it up again."

Yan Qing didn't manage his expression well and subconsciously showed a disappointed expression.

Lu Yuanxing: "..."

Geng Yihuai finally showed mercy: "I'm full too. I'll have work

soon." This sentence was equivalent to an edict of amnesty for the world. Lu Yuanxing touched his newly grown arm and found that it was fine. Be grateful and thank the emperor for his kindness.

He quickly said: "Then I won't disturb you!"

Then he stood up and walked out quickly. Within a few seconds, the sound of a car engine starting was heard outside the door, bringing with it a gust of wind.