17

As soon as Tao Ning finished speaking, he disappeared in front of Li Mushan, including the box of compressed biscuits next to the grand piano.

Geng Yihuai frowned and looked at Li Mushan, his urging was very obvious.

Li Mushan wiped the sweat from his forehead and hurried out of the door.

Listening to the sound of the engine downstairs starting and then disappearing, in the silence, Yan Qing remained in the Nuo Da house for a whole day.

In his mind was Geng Yihuai's indifferent and ascetic face, the embarrassment of being bumped into by the assistant, and... the vague memory of the night he met Geng Yihuai.

At first, Yan Qing just felt too embarrassed to see anyone, but then he slowly felt the low pressure in the air.

When Geng Yihuai went downstairs just now, he hid among the flowers, looked over carefully and from a distance, and still saw Mr. Geng's downcast expression.

Although there was no sign of anger, Yan Qing subconsciously felt that this man seemed unhappy.

He circled his head three times before he finally came up with a reasonable explanation.

The blind date fell asleep in the morning and got up to go on a blind date. Although this person and the blind date were actually the same person, it was an irresponsible and frivolous act.

Whether they are monsters or humans, there are actually very few people who do not ask for anything in return or have any intentions, and are truly good to him. The denominator is very small, and Geng Yihuai is one of those precious molecules.

Wait until Geng Yihuai comes back and explain it carefully. he thinks.

The entire flower was wilted, and the branches were hanging down in pieces. The demonic break that always appeared after the pollination period seemed to have come again. Yan Qing seemed to hear the phone ringing in his daze.

The phone rang more than once.

The caller was unyielding and made calls every once in a while throughout the day. Finally, the moment Yan Qing woke up from his drowsiness, he attracted the attention of the owner of the phone.

Yan Qing jumped out from the flowers, quickly got back into his clothes and returned to his human form, then he picked up his phone with a wilting sound.

——"Ajiu".

"Hello? Ah Jiu?" Yan Qing sat down next to the study where he was lying on his side, trying to keep his tone the same as usual.

The sky has darkened a bit, and there are no clouds in the sky. From west to east, bright reds and warm yellows flow to deep blue. Half of the stars bring the night sky, and a waning moon hangs vaguely in the distance, just waiting for the dusk to dissipate. Find the cool moon shadow.

Hu Ranran breathed a sigh of relief on the other end of the phone: "Where are you? I couldn't even send you a teleportation charm. I called you and it took so long to answer. I thought something had happened to you."

Geng Yihuai is a monster. There should be some simple formation or barrier near the home. It's normal for outsiders' spells to be unable to be sent in. Yan Qing rubbed his nose and did not explain directly: "Nothing happened, what's wrong?"

"The only senior Rose Flower Demon in your Flower Demon Clan... his life span has expired today."

Yan Qing was startled.

He dug through his memory and pulled out the impression of the senior with whom he had not had much contact - that rose flower demon took shape many, many years before him, and was transformed into a spirit under the inspiration of other flower demons. The wild rose demon that is naturally raised and disliked is different.