61

The name A Luo, not to mention whether the words spoken by this earthworm black demon before his death were clear or not, even if it really is the word "A Luo", it is too difficult to find.

At first glance, it is just a nickname, not a complete name.

A few hundred years is too big a range.

A name flashed in Geng Yihuai's mind, and he finally suppressed his suspicion for the time being - he released the real dragon's demonic energy on her body, and he would feel something was really wrong.

"Have you found it?" Geng Yihuai asked.

Since the Monster Clan Management Committee has already asked this question, Li Mushan should have dealt with it before coming.

As expected, Li Mushan nodded and said: "Elder Canglang is waiting for the two elders to start looking through the registration records of the demon clan in the past nine hundred and ninety-nine years to see if they can get mixed up among us."

Although there may not be any results.

The name can be changed, and the identity of the black demon can be hidden.

Judging from what Earthworm said, this Aluo should still be alive, but suddenly disappeared or regretted something.

Over the years, Geng Yihuai almost saw one black demon kill another. In fact, the black demons living outside the cave entrance could not stand the count at all. If this "A Luo" wants to stay under the noses of so many demon clan big demons for so long, the most likely possibility is to hide among the demon clan.

Geng Yihuai asked: "How long will it take to search?"

"Well... Elder Canglang said it would be about two months."

Tao Ning's mouth twitched: "He is pregnant and it takes so long to find a name?"

"There are too many registration materials. I have to turn over page after page and read the names..."

Geng Yihuai: "..."

Mr. Geng was so calm that he couldn't help but hold his forehead at this time.

"..." He was silent for a moment and said: "Call some demon programmers in the company and help them write a registration program and then a search application. Buy a hundred scanners, scan them into pictures, and then use them to write Find a good program."

"Okay, sir."

"How many days?"

"I'll try my best to find out the results for you within half a month."

"Yes,

at least compared to before. They had no clue and were passively waiting for the black demons' actions. Now they had some clues about what to do. As long as they grasped the line "A Luo", they might be able to extract everything.

At this time, in the film and television city.

Liu Huan's crew has already had a problem with the location arrangement. At this moment, the story timeline has been changed. The entire crew has been working overtime for many hours, and they have not stopped working until now.

In the dressing room, Liu Huan patched up his own clothes. He drove the makeup artist outside. He was the only one in the room with the middle-aged man who was working with Lu Yuanxing that day.

Liu Huan was obviously very unhappy at this moment: "Not here yet? Didn't you say that you had already gone home and told my dad about the situation?"

"I have told you, don't worry, they will come to Yangcheng immediately."