59

The weather has been getting warmer in the past few days, and birds often fly over the film and television city, carrying signs of the coming spring and leaving footprints in the clouds.

Yan Qing was wearing a simple sweater jacket, like a student still in an ivory tower. He was smiling and talking, with a unique youthful demeanor.

Today, a new crew came next door to the crew of "Four Seas", and the staff inside had looked over here countless times.

He wasn't looking at the popular Lu Yuanxing, nor was he looking at the traffic niche He Jing, but at this young man who was dressed casually and without makeup but somehow stole everyone's attention.

But this young man only had eyes for Mr. Geng who went to get his lunch box at home.

Yan Qing watched Geng Yihuai come back, holding a box of green lunch in his hand, muttering: "...I'm not even allowed to go by myself, it makes me seem disabled."

The man had already approached, and he muttered this. The words reached the other party's ears without falling, Geng Yihuai sat down in front of him: "I want you to get it, and make up a story for me by the way?"

Mr. Geng put down the lunch box, his eyes were slightly narrowed, and his tone was incomprehensible.

Yan Qing was stunned: "Making up stories?" Isn't this his job?

The little flower demon obviously didn't understand. Geng Yihuai raised his eyebrows and said, "You poked a fool, don't you know?"

"Stab, poke a fool...?"

Mr. Geng slowly opened the lunch box, laid it out in front of Yan Qing, and gave it to him in a leisurely manner. He took out the chopsticks and spoon and put them aside, and then said: "Listen."

The "listen" in the Yaozu's mouth meant something else.

The power of demons is inherently higher than that of human beings. If they do not restrain themselves, the sounds around them, no matter how big or small, will be transmitted to the ears of the demon clan without exception.

In order to avoid trouble, they usually block most of their hearing, trying to control it to a level similar to that of humans - or better than humans for a while.

If you say "listen to it", you are completely letting go of your ears.

Yan Qing blinked, his eyelashes trembled slightly, confusion revealed in his clear eyes.

He obediently let go of the demonic power that blocked his hearing. Within a moment, all the sounds in the studio, big and small, in front of him, behind his back, and even from other places in the studio, all reached Yan Qing's ears.

"...You mean Teacher Xiao Yan's assistant?"

"Doesn't Teacher Xiao Yan have a financial backer? How come he still has so many things to do with his assistant? This is too messy."

"A piece of green grassland..."

"... ..."

The little flower demon listened carefully, and the more he listened, the more glazed his eyes became.

He was stunned and forgot to withdraw his demon power until Geng Yihuai called him: "Did you hear that?" Yan

Qing was startled, and his face instantly turned extremely red, even his neck was red.

He, he, he, he never thought that yesterday he just asked He Jing for help, but how could it have evolved to this point today! ? ?

Yan Qing lowered his head, wishing he could return to his true form and bury himself: "Sorry... I, I didn't mean to."