47

Lu Yuanxing held the chopsticks in his hand and poked hard. The chopsticks directly broke the lunch box.

His face was gloomy, he was afraid of the weak and afraid of the strong, and did not dare to get angry at Yan Qing who had Geng Yihuai behind him, so all his anger was sprayed on Hua Xun.

"Do you love catching squid so much? Do you love chopping squid tentacles so much?" He gritted his teeth, "Then how about I prepare a pool of squid for you and throw you into the pool to play for a day?" He

Jing, the only one who was not a demon, whispered in a low voice: "...Will it drown people?"

Hua Xun was stunned. He saw the demonic aura overflowing from Lu Yuanxing's body, exuding a faint killing intent. Although he didn't know why the demon clan leader was suddenly angry, he was so scared. Soon, the desire to survive was extremely strong.

He said quickly: "No! I don't like to eat squid! How can I eat squid that is so cute!"

Yan Qing, the only one who knew what Lu Yuanxing's body was, finally came to his senses and subconsciously imagined a peony flower sinking in the water. , surrounded by squids with dancing tentacles...

"...Pfft."

He smiled like this, and immediately received the resentful glances of Lu Yuanxing and Hua Xun, as well as the absent-minded gaze of He Jing.

Yan Qing: "..."

He curled his lips and said in a voice that He Jing couldn't hear: "Why do you look angry? Don't you like to chop off your own tentacles?"

Hua Xun exclaimed and joined the Monster Clan Exclusive Group chat: "What? Lu Yuanxing is a squid!??"

As a newcomer to the industry, Hua Xun usually calls Lu Yuanxing, the leading actor and investor, Mr. Lu. But now he belatedly realized what he had just said to please Yan Qing, and looked at Lu Yuanxing tremblingly, fearing that this squid demon, whose cultivation level was much higher than his own, would stew him.

He originally thought that it would be a simple task to sneak into the crew and subtly persuade Yan Qing to return to the Flower Clan.

Now it seems...

Hua Xun: "..." I want to cry.

Lu Yuanxing wanted to cry even more.

He gritted his back teeth, stared at Yan Qing, and said word by word: "I, like, like?"

Yan Qing blinked: "Yeah, don't you like it very much?"

"Who told you that I like it?

"Geng Yihuai," Yan Qing didn't think anything was wrong, "If you don't like it, why do you send a few to our house every day? Is Geng Yihuai wrong?" Lu

Yuanxing half-rolled up his sleeves and prepared to do it next moment. He flew out of the set to deal with the nonsense guy, but Yan Qing said Geng Yihuai's name. He turned the hand rolling up his sleeves and slowly rolled them back up.

Who dares to say that Geng Yihuai is wrong! ! !

He showed a standard smile in front of the camera and used his lifelong acting skills: "Yes, I like it. He is right."

The little flower demon tilted his head: "Then what were you angry about just now?"

"I..." Lu Yuanxing said He choked on his breath and almost choked himself. He spoke every word, and his acting skills over the years were almost not enough. "I'm angry because...he-"

He glanced at Hua Xun: "He actually thinks that other people The squid's tentacles are more delicious than mine..."

"Oh..." Yan Qing smiled, "That must be your taste."