63

There were two pig heads lying under the big golden dragon. This scene was so spectacular that all the mental preparations made by Liu's people were useless. At this moment, they stared at the two pig heads lying in front of them, speechless.

Not many people came from the Liu family - they knew from the moment they knew who Liu Huan had provoked that brute force could not solve the problem.

They were originally in the wrong, but they came to the door aggressively. Isn't this a mistake?

They were almost solved by brute force.

Since there is no need to use brute force to solve the problem, too many people coming will make the adult dissatisfied.

Only three people from Liu family came.

One is Liu Huan's father, and the other two have high status in the Liu family.

The Liu family has a unique method of capturing black demons, and is very powerful and famous. They are used to being domineering among human magicians. Now that they suddenly encountered such a shameful thing, Liu Huan's father's face turned red. , neither moving in nor retreating, just standing at the door without any embarrassment.

Tao Ning sat on the sofa and shook the goblet in his hand leisurely.

He took a sip of red wine and said, "Why are you standing here? You are so polite."

Liu Huan's father's face turned even redder.

He tried to identify which one on the ground was his son, but ultimately failed.

After all, he is the head of the Liu family. After calming down for a moment, Liu's father regained his composure, straightened his body and walked in the door: "Where are you? I'm just afraid of disturbing the adults."

He quickly looked at Tao Ning and said tentatively: "Liu Huan didn't According to the rules, he accidentally offended the adults-"

"Hey-" Tao Ning raised her hand to stop what he was about to say, "This idiot didn't offend me."

"What?"

"The adults he offended went on a date today. See you in vain."

Father Liu: "..."

This magician with a very high status among human magicians couldn't control his expression again and again today, and his smile broke out again at Tao Ning's words.

"Then who are you?" As soon as he heard that it was not the legendary master, Liu's father immediately changed his expression, "Which big demon?"

Although he still remained polite, he lost his respect.

Tao Ning was amused: "How much do you human magicians know about our Monster Clan? Could it be that you only know that the Monster Clan has an adult and don't know anything else?"

The three people from the Liu family said: "..." They

were really shocked. That's right.

Tao Ning sneered: "How stupid."

Liu's father's face darkened: "My lord, please keep your words in reserve. Mr. Liu is not afraid of you so-called big monsters."

"I'm asking you, is it your son who took the initiative to provoke you?" Do you want us?"

I don't know if it was intentional or not. As soon as Tao Ning finished speaking, the volume of the loudspeaker at the door gradually increased, and the things Liu Huan himself confessed were played again.

Father Liu's mouth twitched fiercely and he gritted his teeth: "Yes. But we are not necessarily afraid of you. Are the monsters provoking human magicians?"