15

The young man who said this was not joking at all.

Yan Qing came out in a hurry and didn't put on his coat at all. He was currently wearing a blue sweater with a light green cotton shirt underneath, a pair of ordinary jeans, and gold-rimmed glasses with thin chains hanging from the temples. No matter how you look at it, you look like a student who has just come out of the ivory tower.

The gangster leader didn't take him seriously. He walked forward with a wooden stick and said fiercely: "Stop inking and give me money quickly - fuck!!"

With a "boom", the gangster leader's golden hair He came into close contact with the ground and was covered in mud. The pain of his back falling to the ground made him curse: "Fuck--you kid! Damn it, I'm really fucked--"

Yan Qing turned around, He made a "yeah" gesture towards Geng Yihuai.

Geng Yihuai: "...Great."

Yan Qing smiled even happier.

The yellow-haired gangster in the lead yelled that he was going to stand up and grab the guy, and glanced at Geng Yihuai who was silent aside. The man was still leaning against the wall casually, holding his pocket with one hand and looking at him with half-lidded eyes.

This gaze was filled with Senliang's murderous intent, and it seemed to penetrate him with just one glance.

All the yells and curses of the yellow-haired gangster were stuck in his throat, and his body was stiff and silent.

The remaining gangsters didn't seem to expect that Yan Qing dropped his hands and threw the person to the ground. They were shocked for a while, and then saw that the boss was wilting. They quickly helped the person up and ran away on a motorcycle.

It is completely in line with what Zhang Xun said - "a childish guy who only dares to steal money and dare not smash cars."

Yan Qing breathed a sigh of relief silently. This group of people really wanted to get into a mess. If he hadn't used his demonic power, it would have been very difficult to knock down five of them at once.

Geng Yihuai was very complimentary: "You are very powerful."

"Actually, it's just average..." After saying this, the young man's expression said everything.

After finally being able to get away with it, Yan Qing's mouth corners were raised and he couldn't lower them, and he walked briskly.

Walking out of the alley, there were cars parked on both sides of the narrow street. Passing cars were running between pedestrians and parking lanes. The clouds were thick and the skylight could not penetrate much, making it groggy.

The little flower demon is a little swaying, with bright brilliance in his eyes and slightly curved eyebrows. A simple success and a "protection" like playing house can make him forget all the hardships.

Geng Yihuai walked slowly behind Yan Qing, feeling extremely calm, as if his temper and violence at that moment were all an illusion.

They walked back towards the private room. Before they reached the door, the voices of the waiter and Tao Ning could be heard in the private room.

"Just think that I bought these plates." Tao Ning's tone was full of helplessness.

The waiter's voice sounded like he was on the verge of collapse: "Sir, our tableware comes in sets. You haven't broken it yet, so you might as well give it back to us."

Yan Qing and Geng Yihuai looked at each other, walked into the private room, and happened to see Tao Ning sat at the table, holding his forehead with one hand and looking distracted.