49

Yan Qing frowned, and finally realized why the eyes of those people looking at him were so uncomfortable.

Lin Xiao asked him: "Do you want to tell Mr. Geng to handle it?"

Yan Qing did not answer her immediately.

Lin Xiao has also gotten to know Yan Qing a lot these days. She was a little anxious: "I have to tell Mr. Geng. If this kind of thing spreads, the news in this circle would rather believe it. Mr. Xiao Yan, you The first script is from such a team, and it has a bright future. Don’t let the real directors and big producers have prejudices against you because of this little rumor..."

"How can it be so serious?" Yan Qing couldn't laugh or cry, "If it's true. Once the results are achieved, it won’t affect that much. Everyone only cares about the results.”

Zhong Fenghe understood this.

"After all, it will affect your reputation."

Yan Qing smiled, his eyebrows slightly curved, and he seemed not to be bothered by this rumor: "Lin Xiao, did Geng Yihuai give you my previous information?"

"Ah?"

"I... "The little flower demon raised his hand and made a "two" sign, "It has been on the hot search twice."

Lin Xiao: "..." So Yan Qing is so experienced in many battles!

She was speechless for a moment, but she heard the sound of quarreling not far away.

"——What are you talking nonsense about?" Hua Xun's tone was very irritable, "How can Yan Qing rely on his body to sell the script?"

The two people who were discussing gossip in private saw such an inhumane person for the first time, and their faces turned green. His voice was weak: "What are you talking about? We just had a casual chat..."

Hua Xun didn't care about his appearance. The Peony Flower Demon was very proud. Seeing that others refused to admit it, he glared at the two people, rolled up his sleeves and About to fight: "Are you a man? Don't you admit what you said? Weren't you two talking here just now?"

"Hua Xun——"

Yan Qing called him.

The demonic power after the bloodline was awakened easily stopped Hua Xun's figure. Yan Qing trotted forward: "What are you doing?"

Hua Xun, who was still very irritable when he saw Yan Qing coming over, immediately straightened his clothes slowly. His idol baggage was bigger than All the fresh meat present that has already debuted is even heavier.

He slowed down his tone and replied gently: "Don't do anything." After the work is done, he can secretly beat the person with his demonic power, which will be considered as venting his anger!

Yan Qing: "...Um, Hua Xun..."

"Huh?"

"Your expression says it all. You can't beat people up even after work is over."

Hua Xun's expression changed: "Okay... but they are slandering you! "

"Don't talk nonsense!" When the two people saw Yan Qing, the real owner, coming, they didn't dare to admit it, "We didn't say anything just now!"

They looked at Yan Qing guiltily, fearing that this legendary financial owner had The new screenwriter keeps it in mind.

Yan Qing blinked, without any anger.

The first time he was passively searched, he would still be angry and sad, but now, he just feels a little helpless.

No matter what others say, he still lives his life. Isn't it just him who is sad and angry?