67

"You lied to me...?"

Yan Qing was startled, remembering some time ago in front of the deserted palace of the film and television city, Ah Jiu leaned slightly against the wall, and said to him with a sideways face: "...I lied to you... "

What was Ah Jiu's explanation at that time?

"You said..." The black monsters around him seemed to suddenly calm down, but Yan Qing remained vigilant, gritting his teeth and erecting the illusion barrier, "You said you lied to me about your race, and my identity..."

Hu Ranran Approach him slowly.

The little Jiuwei in Yan Qing's impression was always the same size as a normal cat tribe and fox tribe, small and cute in his arms, and would rub his face against the back of his hand.

After hundreds of years of "growing up" together in Huaishan, this is the first time Yan Qing has seen Hu Ranran transform into such an imposing form.

With the pressure of the big demon, it was even more powerful than the elders of the demon clan, and even oppressed Yan Qing himself.

Ah Jiu walked to the barrier, only one step away from the illusion barrier.

She stopped.

She lowered her huge head slightly and looked at Yan Qing softly with her round eyes, without even a hint of hostility.

She said: "It's more than that."

At this time, the dragon scales in Yan Qing's palm finally shone with an undetectable light, bringing out the sounds here through the seal at the entrance of the cave.

"I am a black demon."

Yan Qing is no longer what he used to be. Hu Ranran's expression did not change at all, as if he did not notice that the dragon scales were working again.

Her eyes were still the same as before, and in this dark and obscure place, her voice was clear and clear: "It was not an accident that I met you in Zihuai Mountain."

"Ten thousand years ago, the black demon was born. There is a fight in Huaishan. In fact, there are not many big demons among us, and we are not the opponents of the natural demons and wild demons. However, we can infect the natural demons and wild demons, and they cannot kill us. In the end, the dragon clan broke through this with the strength of the entire clan.

"The ancient demons are all dead - oh yes, Geng Yihuai and Tao Ning are not. Geng Yihuai was saved by you. Tao Ning was so hungry that he ate up his body. " The next head, everyone thought he was dead and no one went to kill him, but in the end, he also escaped..."

Yan Qing looked at Ah Jiu quietly, calming down, but secretly he was constantly stimulating the pain in his body. Dragon scales.

He trembled: "I...saved Geng Yihuai?"

Ah Jiu did not answer him.

The black demons around him all looked at him with longing eyes, but they did not move in front of the huge nine-life cat demon.

In such a situation where a tiger is watching eagerly and the winning ticket is in hand, Hu Ranran continued: "I kept one hand and cut off one tail - that is, Yuan Yu, and left it outside the entrance of the cave. More than three hundred years ago, Yuan Yu was there I found that you were about to take root again on the private locust mountain, so I came out and found you. But I..."

After a thought, I didn't take action.

Yan Qing listened to this, but he had no impression at all, as if he was listening to some story that had nothing to do with him.