72

"Geng Yihuai, please stop making trouble. My body is a little strange now..." The abundant demonic energy in the cave also made his body recover quickly, but the big demonic pill in his body didn't stop, slowly turning and absorbing Inspired by the surrounding demonic energy.

Yan Qing couldn't see what was going on inside his own body, and wanted Geng Yihuai to help him take a look.

He never thought that Geng Yihuai's recurrence of old injuries would last for so long.

He had just given birth to a baby, and the buds were in a fully open state. He had not felt tired before, but now he had recovered. Being touched by Geng Yihuai like this, Yan Qing was suddenly aroused.

His face was flushed, and he quickly pulled down Geng Yihuai's hand that was holding his chin.

The man grabbed his wrist with his backhand, leaned down, and murmured to himself: "I said... I will kill the child's father."

His tone was too low, and there was an indelible paranoia in it.

Yan Qing: "... wake up!"

Geng Yihuai came over completely.

With a sullen face, he continued to clarify his logic: "You are the father of the child."

"I want to kill the father of the child... You are the father of the child, so I want to kill you."

Yan Qing: "..."

He felt the other person's breath on his face, the branches all over his body were trembling, and the unfolded flowers on his body were trembling even more.

Geng Yihuai's brain, which had turned into mush, could not turn around at this moment. The huge power of the real dragon demon appeared in his hand, with a murderous aura that was not even a joke.

But when his eyes rested on Yan Qing's cheek and saw the crimson face, he moved his hands, and the demonic aura immediately dissipated.

There seemed to be a subconscious consciousness in his mind telling him that what he was doing was wrong.

Geng Yihuai looked at his hands, and then at Yan Qing lying in front of him, as if he remembered something.

It seemed that the young man in front of him...the method of killing him was different from others.

Yan Qing had no idea what was going on in Geng Yihuai's mind, who was mentally ill at the moment.

Just because Geng Yihuai grabbed his wrist so vaguely, his whole body seemed to be on fire.

He seemed to be belatedly remembering that on the day he registered the Monster Clan, one of the simplest common sense of the Flower Monster Clan told him by the Monster Clan elders seemed to be...

If the Flower Monster Clan had just finished breeding, it would appear again. Emotions must be resolved through positive relief.

As for how to soothe in the positive way...

Yan Qing no longer wants to think about it.

He stretched out his hands from the quilt and couldn't help but return them to Geng Yihuai's neck, actively responding to the man's unstructured kiss.

Perhaps it's because the demon elixir dug up in ancient times has slowly integrated into the body, and the demon power flows more smoothly. It's actually said that Shen Ke's old wounds for many years have been slowly repaired!

Geng Yihuai only felt that he had had a dream, and that he had been experiencing reality for two days. When his consciousness completely returned to normal, Yan Qingzheng held his hand tightly, and his intoxicated expression suddenly changed. —