73

Yan Qing felt so uncomfortable.

This discomfort is not pain, but a kind of soreness and thirst.

It seemed like he needed something to deal with his current soreness.

On the side, Geng Yihuai hugged his rhizome anxiously, stroked him gently, and asked with concern: "What's wrong? Why did he suddenly change back to his original form?"

"It's not what I thought..." Yan Qing trembled the branches, " I, I just want to absorb something and expel something right now..."

He looked at the big tree demon: "Senior, do you know what's going on?"

Geng Yihuai's glance almost scared the big tree demon out of his body. . Boss Geng was so preoccupied with the safety of his partner that he even forgot about the newly born little flower tree outside. He looked at the big tree demon seriously: "Please don't let anything happen to Yan Qing."

"Naturally, naturally." The big tree demon carefully probed, and after a long while, he still said, "No, this is indeed a precursor to having a child... and this baby requires more spiritual energy than the previous one -"

As he said that, the big tree demon There was a sudden pause and a different look on his face: "By the way, sir, can I see the child who was just born?"

Geng Yihuai was stunned.

He sent a message directly out of the house and said to Tao Ning: "Let the child have a look at the doctor."

"Sir, if it is convenient for you, you can send more demon power first. There is nothing wrong with it."

Geng Yihuai naturally agreed.

The big tree demon immediately went out to see the child, leaving Geng Yihuai and Yan Qing, who had returned to his original form, alone in the room.

Yan Qing felt that Geng Yihuai had been sending demon power to him, but the demon pills in his body were not full, so he took all the demon pills as ordered. He worriedly said: "What's going on... We never did that kind of thing before... "

He more or less believed that he might have dragon blood for some reason - otherwise Hei Yao and Ah Jiu wouldn't have put in so much effort.

Perhaps the dragon pressure that Geng Yihuai could feel before on him also came from this inexplicable dragon blood. But why did the demon pill suddenly start to absorb Geng Yihuai's demon power like crazy?

"Actually..." Geng Yihuai said softly, "I have a guess."

"Eh?"

"Let's wait for the doctor to make a conclusion."

Yan Qing said softly, "Yeah." He was very swollen now, but he didn't dare to act rashly. He always wanted to say something to divert his attention.

"Geng Yihuai... I don't know why, but I always have some dreams recently, and they seem to be what happened in Private Huaishan. But every time I wake up, I basically can't remember them."

"Those should be good dreams. "

Why?"

"I can't remember good dreams."

"That's right..." Yan Qing shook his branches, "But I vaguely remember you in that dream... I know you a long time ago." I always hope you live a good life, live a good life, very good, very good... The rest is not impressive."

Yan Qing waited for a moment, but there was no response from Geng Yihuai.

The man was still stroking his branches bit by bit, his eyes were slightly lowered, and he looked a little absent-minded.