28

Geng Yihuai stood quietly in the thunder clouds. His eyes, which were deep blue and bottomless in the past, were now covered with golden light. There was an indifference in his eyes that despised everything.

He raised his hand, and finally struck the center of the lightning and thunder, tearing apart the black demon in front of him bit by bit, cruelly and indifferently.

A section of the demon's body was torn off, and the black demon screamed in pain, but the demon power flowing in the hands of the person who did it suddenly stagnated.

This black demon seemed to have a high level of cultivation. He was able to escape from the restraints under Geng Yihuai's momentary distraction and was about to escape dragging his broken body.

"How brave -"

Geng Yihuai said with a cold tone, and instantly caught the black demon back.

He threw the black demon in front of Taotie, who had transformed back into his original form, and disappeared the next moment.

Tao Ning lowered his huge head slightly and drooled at the black demon.

Black Demon: "..."

Tao Ning laughed out loud: "So you made such a big fuss, caused so many troubles, and sacrificed so many lives at the hands of me and Lao Geng, just to distract us. Attack the little flower demon? It seems that Yan Qing is really not a simple flower demon. "

The black demon was covered in blood and his limbs were in pieces. It looked at Tao Ning with fear in its eyes, but still didn't say anything.

Unlike the demon clan, the black demon is a bottomless abyss and a night without light. They will be afraid and frightened, but they will also obey orders as if they are dead. They are seemingly meaningless creatures.

Tao Ning didn't expect to find out anything.

Taotie's huge body took a step forward, his head was close to the black demon, his tongue stuck out, and he licked the black demon without any scruples.

"Tsk. It tastes really bad..."

The next moment, the giant gluttonous beast opened its mouth and swallowed the black demon into its belly.

"...I'm still so hungry."

...

Geng Yihuai left a trace of evil energy on Yan Qing.

It turned out that it was just a night when they slept in separate rooms. Mr. Geng's fear of scaring the little flower demon was not relieved, so he had to rely on his high cultivation level to leave his own demonic aura on the other person and smell it through a wall. The scent of Yan Qing's body relieved the need alone.

Unexpectedly, this ray of evil spirit gave him guidance at this moment, allowing him to find Yan Qing on the mountainside of Zihuai Mountain.

In other words, he discovered the illusion where Yan Qing was.

The other party may have used this black demon's chaos to lure him away, and at some point he made a lead to lead Yan Qing, who was elsewhere, into the illusion halfway up the mountain. If it hadn't been for this wisp of evil spirit, Geng Yihuai might not have discovered it so quickly.

He landed in front of the illusion and quickly walked into it without hesitation.

——Brute force can directly tear apart the illusion, but there is a certain possibility of hurting Yan Qing who has not yet come out of the illusion. Yan Qing was still pregnant with her child at this moment, so she couldn't bear any injuries.