4

This feeling only lasted for a moment, and was quickly suppressed by Geng Yihuai.

He walked to the door and saw Yan Qing trying to sit up with his hands on the ground. He subconsciously stretched out his hand and said, "The ground is dirty."

The other party seemed to be still a little hazy in consciousness. He raised his eyes and stared at his hands. Then he smiled and said, "Thank you."

Immediately, a palm that was smaller than his covered his palm and gently grasped his tiger's mouth. The temperature was transmitted, and the texture of his skin wanted to connect. The little guy's palm was warmer than his. Up some.

Geng Yihuai pulled Yan Qing up and asked directly: "Have you been waiting here for a long time?"

They fell asleep leaning against the door.

Yan Qing stood up, patted the places on his body that might be stained with dust, and nodded: "Well, I see no one is at home with Mr. Geng. I called Mr. Geng three times, but you didn't answer. I thought you might be busy and didn't look. I didn’t know when you would come back, so I just squatted here.”

I called three times.

Geng Yihuai seemed to know whose phone he pressed while working.

He concealed the fact that he had deliberately not answered the phone before, took out the sensor key from his pocket and opened the door: "What's the matter?"

Yan Qing drooped his head: "I left my windbreaker at your house last night..." Just in time It was the driver who took him home again. He sat in the car all the way without wearing a coat and didn't feel very cold, so he naturally forgot about it.

Even if he needed the notebook again, he couldn't sneak into other people's houses and steal things. He had to wait. The greenery outside Mr. Geng's house carried a fresh fragrance of vegetation even in winter. Yan Qing fell asleep while waiting unconsciously.

Suddenly remembering something, Yan Qing scratched his head and added: "It's not that I regretted it and had to be responsible for it..."

What responded to him was the man's slightly raised corners of his mouth and a faint smile.

"I understand." Geng Yihuai said.

He followed Geng Yihuai through the path in front of the villa and looked at the man's straight back. He suddenly remembered that this man was sitting in front of him last night and spoke seriously about taking responsibility. He had never been in love, and he had never had a relationship with anyone before Geng Yihuai. He felt that he seemed to have a special emotion towards this "first man" in a sense.

"Please come in." Geng Yihuai opened the door handle and turned sideways to make way for him.

Yan Qing was distracted just now, and without stopping his feet, he rushed into Geng Yihuai's arms.

"Ah -" He bumped directly into Geng Yihuai's chest, and vaguely seemed to hear the other person's heartbeat for a moment. The person in front of him didn't move and grabbed his waist with one hand.

Only then did Yan Qing stand firm.

He couldn't help but breathe faster, lowered his head and said quickly: "I'm sorry I didn't pay attention just now..."

and then took a step back.

But Geng Yihuai's arm around him didn't move. He hugged his waist tightly, trapping him in this small area, feeling the other person's warm breath.

"Mr. Geng...?" Yan Qing raised his eyes slightly.

Geng Yihuai seemed to be lost in thought for a moment, and he let go after he called out: "Sorry."