7

Yan Qing carefully looked at the documents given to him by Zhang Xun and Chen Zizhang from top to bottom again.

The content is almost exactly the same as his idea. There are some differences in some places, but the traces of imitation are very obvious. Instead, it seems that I can't remember the content clearly and I just added similar ideas.

He already knew the result when he read it for the first time, but he still had to read it a second time for fear of wrongly accusing Zhong Fenghe.

His boss was still questioning him rightly in the morning for plagiarizing and stealing other people's ideas.

"I just asked why it looks so familiar." Zhang Xun rubbed his hands and exhaled hot air, "What are you going to do? The boss is planning to make something to show the producers within a few days."

Chen Zizhang got it After receiving Yan Qing's affirmation, he frowned and remained silent, as if he was thinking about something.

Yan Qing stared in silence for a moment. Snowflakes accumulated little by little on the brim of his hat. The fluff on the outside of the brim was swaying in the wind. He just stared at the document.

"Yan Qing?" Zhang Xun thought he was lost in thought and called him again.

"Thank you, thank you Zi Zhang. I'll go find the boss."

His eyes moved, and his pupils put away all the kindness. He took the stack of paper that Zhang Xunhe gave him and walked towards the studio. direction to go.

"Okay." Zhang Xun nodded.

Chen Zizhang suddenly grabbed him: "Yan Qing!"

Chen Zizhang didn't say much, and Yan Qing wasn't very familiar with him. It was just an ordinary colleague, but Yan Qing was very grateful to Chen Zizhang - after all, there was no Chen Zizhang, he and Zhang Xundu was kept in the dark.

He stopped very politely and looked at Chen Zizhang.

Chen Zizhang's voice was full of hesitation and hesitation: "Are you going now?"

Yan Qing turned his head: "Yes, I want to go find the boss." He repeated it again.

It was his idea, his conception.

How could Zhong Fenghe just copy it without any explanation?

Chen Zizhang still pulled him, looking a little uncomfortable and hesitating in his words: "Then...how do you know how you know?"

"How do you know what?" Zhang Xun was a little anxious, "The boss just copied Yan Qing. It was conceived, should we pretend it didn't happen?"

Yan Qing stood there in a daze.

The little flower demon's head, which could not go around three bends, could not imagine this level at all. He blinked, and the fine snowflakes caught on his eyelashes fell. He heard Chen Zizhang say again: "I still want this job."

Chen Zizhang passed through His legs were a little thin. He had stood in the snow for a long time, and his legs were already shaking a little. He moved his legs slightly, his voice was a little low, and he was almost drowned in the wind and snow: "The boss asked us to work overtime on this project in the middle of the night. No Let me tell you, you don’t have much evidence, and the law does not protect simple ideas... He may not give up if you go to him..."

The logic of what he said was a bit confusing, but Yan Qing still understood. He turned back with a serious expression and listened to Chen Zizhang's words very seriously.

The lights that stayed on all night in the studio not far away shone diagonally, drawing out the slender shadows of the three of them.

Although Chen Zizhang's voice was extremely low, Yan Qing still heard every word clearly in the wind and snow: "If you go to the boss, you must bring out this document as evidence, then he will definitely I know what I said... Even if I don't work in Fengnian, I still need the boss's recommendation to go elsewhere. I, I have only been in the industry for a few years, and I don't have the courage to resign... Maybe there is another way. ? "