48

Yan Qing unconsciously grabbed Geng Yihuai's wrist.

He used so much force that his fingertips touched the man's skin, and the warmth stuck together, making it impossible to distinguish whose body temperature it was.

He even stopped breathing for a moment. When Geng Yihuai stopped talking, he suddenly took a deep breath.

The man's index finger finally moved away from his lips, but he still held him tightly in his arms, not giving him a chance to escape.

He bit his lower lip, his clear eyes now full of panic, full of embarrassment at having his mind pierced.

He didn't expect that Geng Yihuai had already known that he kept accounts every day.

It’s not accounting. In addition to money, he also recorded the soup that Geng Yihuai asked Li Mushan to cook for him every day, the new clothes that Geng Yihuai gave him to put in the closet, and every time Geng Yihuai took care of him when he was feeling unwell...

every little thing . When it comes to big things, I remember many things in detail from morning to night.

He thought that Geng Yihuai didn't know, and just planned to remember it secretly by himself. He had to treat Geng Yihuai better than these, and he had to be able to afford these cares.

He tells himself every day that his Mr. Geng is so good, and if he doesn't want him one day, it must be because he is too bad.

Such little thoughts have always been buried deep in Yan Qing's heart, and they are the only secret he has not told Geng Yihuai.

It turns out it was never a secret all along.

He suddenly felt that his nose was a little sore, and before he could shed tears, Geng Yihuai lowered his head and kissed the corners of his eyes gently.

"About the black demon, you are obviously very worried about your own problems and want to know about the bloodline, but you never ask me for help. You would rather not know anything."

"You have been posting charms around your house these days, worrying about the black demon. If you hurt me, don't mention it directly to me. "

" Regarding work, I respect your ideals and never want to interrupt your dream. "

"I can stop shooting for you and start it again after you have recovered. Project. As long as you mention it, I can let you take care of it, but you won't mention it."

"

I'm sorry, I was a bit harsh," his Mr. Geng said in a low voice. "You can finish this matter. Come to me to settle the score again."

It was clearly him who should be settled, but this man took all the blame first.

These words were more heart-wrenching than the words just now. He was unprepared, and they were hit right in the heart, hitting the softest and most powerless place in his heart.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Geng Yihuai was reluctant to continue, but he also knew that if he didn't take it seriously, this problem would only become more and more arrogant between him and Yan Qing.

If the cancer is not removed, it will only spread.

His tone was stern: "You——"

"Geng Yihuai."

Yan Qing spoke.

His eyes seemed to be filled with thousands of stars, flowing into a river and flowing into Geng Yihuai's eyes, lighting up thousands of dazzling stars.

He held Geng Yihuai's hand tightly, his eyes bright.

The little flower demon blinked and looked seriously into Geng Yihuai's eyes. After a long while, he softly said, "I thought about it. You said it, tonight."