40

By the time he finished speaking, Geng Yihuai had already reported him to the master bedroom.

He was obviously very anxious, but he moved cautiously and gently put the little flower demon on the bed.

Tao Ning followed closely behind and said solemnly: "Awakening at this time? He is still pregnant with the child..."

He and Geng Yihuai knew from the moment the black demon targeted Yan Qing that Yan Qing must have a different bloodline. .

What's more, they get along day and night. The little flower demon knows nothing about it, but Tao Ning and Geng Yihuai see it clearly: every time Yan Qing writes a script, the power of illusion that unconsciously radiates around him cannot be an ordinary person. What the Flower Demon can possess.

It's just that he and Geng Yihuai had a tacit understanding not to explore Yan Qing's body more.

They would rather join forces with the old guys from the demon clan, make some elaborate traps, and make fuss about the black demon who is difficult to dig out too much information. They did not delve too much into Yan Qing, just because Yan Qing had the power at the moment. Pregnant.

No matter what happens, even Yuanyu can't guarantee whether there will be any problems with Yan Qing's health and the child.

I just didn’t expect that the little flower demon just went out for a trip and actually awakened his bloodline when he came back! ?

Geng Yihuai has already introduced his demonic power into Yan Qing's body for exploration.

Tao Ning put up layer after layer of protective barriers on the side and muttered: "We didn't check Yan Qing before because we were afraid of something like this happening. How come there has been no problem for hundreds of years, and today he suddenly woke up?"

" I've put up several layers of barriers, don't worry, I'll be watching from outside and won't be disturbed by others."

"Do you need me to call Yuan Yu over for you?"

Geng Yihuai finally said, "Shout, but you are outside now. Wait."

Boss Geng said that if you wait outside, no one would dare to be an eyesore in the room. After Tao Ning finished a series of arrangements, he sent ten messenger talismans to Yuan Yu, immediately exited the room, and closed the door very carefully.

He muttered something: "I hope nothing happens to the little flower demon... It's only taken so many years for Lao Geng to look like he's alive..."

Inside the room.

Surrounded by layers of protective barriers visible to the naked eye, Yan Qing lay on his side on the wide bed, half of his body curled up, and the sheets underneath him were wrinkled. His eyes were closed tightly and his brows were furrowed, obviously experiencing something.

Geng Yihuai and Tao Ning have lived for so many years, so they are naturally familiar with such scenes.

Some demon clans with noble blood are not able to dominate the world right after they are born. Their bloodline will be suppressed in the deepest part of their body, and it will only appear when they come into contact with some opportunity, the sacred object of the clan, or are suddenly stimulated on the edge of life and death.

Geng Yihuai himself... came here this way.

He looked at the increasingly dense power of illusion around the little guy, his eyes darkened, and he returned to his true form.

It's not the usual dainty look that he usually wears because he's worried about scaring Yan Qing.

The huge dragon body was actually a little cramped in this already very spacious room. He circled around several times and trapped the little flower demon inside, and now he just managed to shrink into the room.