41

The living room is only after walking up the stairs. Yan Qing and Geng Yihuai haven't walked out yet, and they didn't see the Taotie demon showing its true form at this moment.

Yan Qing only heard a faint splashing sound, and then Geng Yihuai's chuckle sounded beside him.

Just a moment ago, this man had a sullen face, obviously very unhappy with the noise, but in the blink of an eye he started laughing again.

Yan Qing stopped in front of the stairs: "What's wrong?"

The smile on Geng Yihuai's face disappeared, and only his dark blue eyes could see some teasing.

He said: "It's nothing, it's just that it's rare to see Tao Ning like this."

This big demon who likes to play the piano clamors to have the musician's features carved on his face every day. He wears long hair and black-rimmed glasses every day for fear of Others don't know he is an artist.

As a result, the group of demons from the Flower Demon Clan forced them to use dirty words.

Yan Qing's originally unhappy mood dissipated a little because of this. The little flower demon raised the corners of his mouth and arched his eyebrows: "Actually, there was another time..."

That time when he took the unconscious Geng Yihuai home, he happened to meet him. Tao Ning was holding her cell phone and scolding her.

"Let's go over there quickly," Yan Qing pulled Geng Yihuai's finger and hooked his knuckles around him, "With such a big movement, what on earth are our clan doing?"

Before he could finish his words, Yan Qing took a few steps and looked at him. It was a grand occasion when a corner of the house was broken.

The flower demons gathered together. Yuan Yu had left a few days ago after making sure that Yan Qing was safe. The only thing left was...the giant beast that was three or four stories high.

Yan Qing: "!?"

In front of the giant beast was a group of flower demons with truly beautiful faces. Tao Ning had disappeared.

The little flower demon who had just awakened his bloodline immediately threw out his demon power and enveloped Geng Yihuai. He looked serious and was about to hit the giant beast. The giant beast suddenly showed an aggrieved expression and its big black eyes. He looked at Yan Qing.

"...Little flower demon, why do you want to hit me!?"

This voice sounded familiar.

Yan Qing's hand that released the demonic power paused.

On the other side, among a group of flower demons standing next to the ruins, a leader finally stepped out.

Yan Qing couldn't remember who this woman was, but judging from the attitudes of the other flower demons around her, she guessed that she was Hua Linlin, the leader of this generation of the flower demon clan.

Hua Linlin was much calmer than those young flower demons. She smiled with a pale face: "I don't know if Master Taotie... was offended."

Except for Geng Yihuai and Tao Ning, Yan Qing and other flower demons were all confused. Those flower demons Even Yan Qing and Geng Yihuai didn't even notice the appearance because they suddenly saw the legendary Taotie's true form.

The little flower demon tilted his head, his clear eyes showing confusion.

He was a little unsure: "...Tao Ning?"

Geng Yihuai patted his head: "It's him."

Yan Qing: "!!!"

"Did I remember it wrong..." Yan Qing felt that he had been His previous understanding was challenged, "Don't locusts look like this?"