50

cheat?

What did Hu Ranran lie to him?

Although he was still in the film and television city at this moment, there was no one nearby, and Yan Qing followed Hu Ranran and stood still.

"I actually had a lot of selfish motives at the time..." Hu Ranran rarely used such a gloomy tone in front of him, "Little Ahua, you have visited me once in the past few days, and I thought you were already blaming me. I didn't expect to see you today, and you didn't mind."

Yan Qing was even more confused.

Does he blame Ah Jiu? What did Ah Jiu lie to him? Why does he not understand what Ah Jiu is saying now?

Hu Ranran never looked back at Yan Qing's expression, completely unaware of the young man's confused gaze. She continued: "Should Geng Yihuai have told you?"

No.

Yan Qing was very sure that his Mr. Geng didn't say anything.

Did Ah Jiu think that Geng Yihuai had already told him something, so she came to have a private chat with him at this time?

He curled his fingers and looked down at the narrow silhouettes of the two of them drawn out by the street lamp. He hesitated for a moment but did not deny it.

What did Ajiu lie to him? He wanted to know.

He nodded: "Yes."

"I...I lied to you that I am from the Fox Clan. I didn't mean anything malicious."

"Ah?" Yan Qing couldn't hold it back this time, "Are you not from the Fox Clan?"

Hu Ranran was stunned. .

Only then did she realize something, and turned to look at Yan Qing. As expected, she saw confusion and confusion on this familiar and handsome face.

Hu Ranran: "..." She immediately gritted her teeth and blurted out: "This bastard Geng Yihuai set a trap for me!!!"

Yan Qing became more confused and sluggish.

"You...are you Ah Jiu?"

Grandpa Tiandao, the great ancient demon, isn't Ah Jiu a soft and cute little fox? What was that strong curse word he heard just now?

"Ah..." Hu Ranran covered her mouth, and her beautiful face showed a cute smile again, "Of course I am."

Yan Qing: "..."

Suddenly the soft female voice returned, and he felt a little complicated now.

He asked Ah Jiu: "Aren't you a fox tribe?"

On that snowy day hundreds of years ago, there was deathly silence in Zihuai Mountain. Xiaobai Tuanzi lay down beside him and said to him, "I am a nine-tailed fox demon."

He blinked, his eyelashes catching the moonlight, his expression a little dazed.

After talking about this, Hu Ranran took a deep breath and looked directly at Yan Qing with a somewhat guilty expression: "I am a cat demon..."

That's why I have a cat face.

The nine tails are not the tails of the nine-tailed fox, but the nine lives of the nine-lived cat demon.

"Eh?" Yan Qing really didn't understand, "Then why have you been telling me that you are a fox demon for hundreds of years? I don't hate cats."

What kind of tribe does he belong to? Can a wild monster like him still be raised by nature? Do you care?

Is this something that you don’t need to hide at all?

Hu Ranran sighed, paused for a long time, and then slowly said: "There are two reasons."