23

A few days later, Ah Jiu sent Yan Qing a recruitment letter. It was from another studio recruiting new people.

Now that Yan Qing has a contract with Heyue, it is definitely not as difficult as before to find a job. Even if it is not for Ah Jiu's sake, he can still find some studios in the industry.

He looked at the small flowers Ah Jiu drew on the communication charm. The little fox secretly hid the words under the flowers: "Don't live in that Geng's house anymore! He has evil intentions against you!"

Yan Qing was reading it carefully. After reading the content of the message talisman, he was caught off guard and finished reading the sentence. His face instantly turned red and he immediately threw the talisman on the table.

Planning something evil?

If I have to say it that way...actually, it seems, maybe, probably not the wrong word to use.

Yan Qing's face turned redder.

Ah Jiu was so resistant, maybe because he was afraid that he would be deceived.

After hesitating for a long time, he could only reply on the messenger talisman: "I already have a job choice, thank you. Please take a rest while filming, and I will take you to eat delicious food when you come back next time. Mr. Geng is a very nice person." ——Ahua."

He wrote the reply in a coaxing tone, closed the book, stood up slowly and walked outside the window sill.

Most of the place is filled with flowers and plants like Geng Yihuai's, and the remaining small area is filled with plants and trees that Yan Qing moved here. They complement each other so well that they are indistinguishable from each other.

There is a path on the large balcony that passes through the grass and trees. It starts from Yan Qing lying on his side facing the door of the balcony, and finally stops in front of another door.

That's Geng Yihuai's master bedroom.

At this point, if nothing else happens, Geng Yihuai has already left for the company. Looking sideways, the window seems to be open. Yan Qing didn't think too much and subconsciously walked along the path to Geng Yihuai's window.

The room is brightly lit, the beds are neatly made, and the desk is simple.

There was a clothes hanger standing next to the bed, and there was only a white shirt hanging on the clothes hanger.

Snow had not fallen for several days, a cold wind hung in the sky, and the balcony was shrouded in a greenhouse, leaving only the warm sunlight, which warmed Yan Qing's body.

He has been very sensitive to the temperature since he was pollinated. The blush just now has not gone away. Now it is even warmer and his cheeks are hot.

This dress looks so familiar.

The first time I saw Geng Yihuai that day, he was wearing this exquisite white shirt. The buttons have a textured imitation wood texture, dark brown, and frosted texture, and they have a very solid feel when unbuttoning the clothes.

Yan Qing: "..."

He raised his hand and covered his blushing cheeks among the flowers, repenting for the picture that suddenly popped into his mind.

"——Why are you looking at my window?" A man's low voice suddenly came from behind him, and his voice seemed to be covered with layers of floral fragrance, which made Yan Qing's mind wander.

He looked back at Geng Yihuai and subconsciously blurted out the truth: "Look at the clothes..." As soon as

the words came out of his mouth, Yan Qing knew it was not good.