12

Yan Qing subconsciously reached out to take back his glasses.

Unexpectedly, the young man quickly stuffed the glasses into his pocket, and whispered beside him: "I'll return it to you later."

Then he didn't give Yan Qing any chance to react, and turned around and returned to his seat, trying to cover up the situation. He said in a normal voice: "I think your glasses are quite interesting, let me play with them."

Yan Qing: "..."

In full view of everyone, he couldn't fight with this monster that appeared out of nowhere. Find a way to fight!

So angry!

He glared at the strange man who had snatched his glasses, and the person in charge's voice suddenly rang out: "What do you want to say? Just say it. We can spend ten more minutes here at most."

After saying this, it seemed that the other party also realized that he His attitude changed and he coughed uncomfortably.

Not many people can say bad things to good-looking people. Even if they are used to faces of the entertainment industry, some people here were still dazzled for a moment by Yan Qing's sudden improvement in appearance after taking off his glasses.

Yan Qing blinked, with the words "ten minutes" engraved in his mind. He didn't have time to think too much, so he immediately stepped forward and bowed gently: "Thank you for giving me the opportunity."

He swallowed, his lips clear. Zhang said clearly and clearly: "I just resigned from Fengnian Studio. The reason for my resignation is...because Zhong Fenghe plagiarized my ideas."

He no longer left any room for error and directly used the word "plagiarism" .

"The myth of the Northwest Sea was a sudden inspiration that came to me a month ago. I often dream about such a world, so I spent a month slowly writing it down and told it to Zhong Feng, who was still my boss at the time a few days ago. Listen..." The young man's voice was extremely pleasant to the ear, and his face without the shadow of his gold-rimmed glasses revealed his extraordinary brilliance, as pleasing to the eye as an endless sea of ​​flowers.

He finished the reason in a concise and concise manner, "...the reason is like this, so I stand here. I know it is not easy to prove the source of an idea. The Northwest Sea Mythology did not have a complete manuscript before this. So I have prepared another brand-new idea of ​​ancient mythology, and I hope you and everyone can consider it." Yan Qing took out his notebook from his pocket, opened the first page, and introduced the idea.

This is an idea that is not fully prepared and is not even a prototype. All the vague concepts are still in his mind. Before he can weave them out, he will face the scrutiny of all industry insiders at this moment.

But at the moment when the idea came out of his mouth, all the vague ideas that had not yet been formed suddenly became clear. The content written in the notebook was quickly finished, but Yan Qing did not stop. All his thoughts seemed to come naturally, and the entire world was built in his mind.

Lu Yuanxing - the young man who stole Yan Qing's glasses - was naturally not as good as Geng Yihuai and Tao Ning. He did not notice the increasingly condensed fantasy world power around Yan Qing, but listened carefully to Yan Qing. narration, nodding from time to time, with a meaningless smile hanging on the corner of his mouth.

Ten minutes have passed long ago.

The voice of the young man telling the story seems to have a magical power that makes people not want to stop or interrupt it. This is the case for Zhong Fenghe who is listening to Yan Qing's conception of the myth of the Northwest Sea for the first time, and the same is true for the people sitting in the conference room at this moment.