14

Tao Ning immediately stepped forward to support Yan Qing.

He didn't even dare to touch this little monster that Geng Yihuai obviously treated differently. The monster's power held Yan Qing's body, and a thin layer of monster power separated Tao Ning's hand and Yan Qing's body.

"Yan Qing?" Tao Ning tried to shout.

There was no reaction from the other party, and all the flow of demon power could not be detected, as if the person who fainted in front of him was an ordinary human being, not a little flower demon with hundreds of years of Taoism.

Tao Ning struggled for a moment.

"...I'm so miserable. How dare I mess with Lao Geng in his current state?" He held Yan Qing up and gently tapped his finger. Dark black demonic power flowed out from his fingertips and quickly penetrated into the center of his eyebrows.

It is taboo for the demon clan to inject demonic power into the opponent's body without consent. Even Geng Yihuai, who saw Yan Qing's demonic power stopped, did not investigate on his own when Yan Qing did not show any serious problems.

But Tao Ning had no choice now. Geng Yihuai had already gone out and Yan Qing still hadn't woken up, so he had no choice but to make this move.

Although the little flower demon's Taoism is extremely shallow, the demon power in his body is very pure. He was not suppressed by the coercive demon power of the Taotie Demon. Instead, he became more active and was about to recover as soon as the demon power circulated.

Tao Ning couldn't help but straighten her expression, her eyes narrowed, and her gaze became more serious.

——This little guy's bloodline is actually not afraid of his big demon's pressure.

This is impossible. All the ancient demons perished in that battle. Only he and Geng Yihuai, who was still young at the time, did not perish. The little flower demon was just a simple rose tree. How could the pressure of his bloodline be comparable to his? Up and down, even like a fish in water?

Seeing that everything in Yan Qing was back to normal and he was about to wake up, Tao Ning suddenly noticed something different about Yan Qing when he drew out his demonic power.

Illusion?

It’s an illusion! ?

No, that feeling is too obvious, it's not an illusion.

Around Yan Qing's demon elixir, which condensed demon power and maintained the vitality of his whole body, he slowly condensed a small demon elixir that had just taken shape and was still very insignificant.

This demon pill is not a dead thing, on the contrary, the little demon pill is slowly forming... a new life.

It was precisely because it was absorbing life nutrients that Yan Qing's own Demonic Pill suddenly stagnated just now.

This little demon elixir is still very weak, obviously only a few days old. If it weren't for Tao Ning's cultivation level, even Yan Qing himself would have difficulty discovering it.

"...Mr. Tao?"

A soothing voice sounded, and Yan Qing woke up leisurely. The time when he fainted just now was no different from the last time he fainted.

He pulled his consciousness out of his daze, looked at Tao Ning's shocked and confused expression, and suddenly remembered what happened before he fainted.

"——I'm going to find Mr. Geng!"

Without saying a word, he stood up and walked out, trotting away in the direction Geng Yihuai left just now, leaving Tao Ning alone to sit there and continue to stare blankly.