9

The little flower demon leaned on the pillow and listened to Geng Yihuai listing all the conditions in an orderly manner. He suddenly sat up and looked at Geng Yihuai with slightly annoyed eyes.

"...Are you willing?" Geng Yihuai paused.

Yan Qing's eyes that looked as if they were real were cast on him, instantly reminding him of the way the little flower demon told him to stop making noise with a sullen face just now.

"Mr. Geng, I don't want to." He refused without asking anything.

Someone already lives in Mr. Geng’s house.

That person likes to put cute pillows on the sofa, and also owns an elegant and noble grand piano. When he plays the piano, there is a melodious sound. Even he, who is squatting outside the house, can hear that it contains superb skills.

Yan Qing saw a rare emotion of astonishment flash through Geng Yihuai's deep eyes, as if he had never thought of such an answer.

He bit his lower lip and confirmed: "It's fine here. We...we just had an accident."

As soon as he finished speaking, a strong wind blew outside. "It's fine." There was a chill in the room, and the window The tape couldn't hold it anymore, and suddenly a hole was blown open by the wind, and the cold wind rushed in.

Yan Qing: "..."

This weather is too shameless!

Geng Yihuai probably thought that he was not satisfied with the bargaining chip in the agreement: "You can mention some places and conditions that I didn't consider just now."

Yan Qing felt a little unspeakable when he thought that someone was living in Geng Yihuai's house but he brought it up to him. Shaking his head, his face tightened and his expression serious: "It's not a matter of conditions, it's just that I don't want to."

There can be many reasons for not wanting to, but there can only be one emotion. If you don’t want to, you just don’t want to.

Yan Qing raised his eyes slightly and looked at Geng Yihuai, waiting for the other party's possible displeased reaction.

The man's eyes were half-closed, his thin lips were flat, and all his thoughts were concentrated in those dark blue eyes, and nothing unusual could be seen.

The roaring wind brought in cold air, making the room even cooler.

Geng Yihuai stood up slowly: "Okay, sorry to bother you."

——KouKouKou.

There was a knock on the old wooden door. The person who knocked on the door didn't seem to think too much. He knocked on the door a few times as usual and pushed in without getting a rejection reply.

He happened to catch the eye of President Geng who was getting up to leave.

Shen Xinshi took a step back for no reason, but accidentally bumped into the other person's eyes and his palms became sweaty.

"Brother Shen?" Yan Qing turned his head, "Aren't you at work?"

He also stood up and pointed at Geng Yihuai: "My friend, come and sit in my room."

They were said to be friends, but Mr. Geng was dressed in exquisite ready-made clothes, and Yan The clean blue sweater that Qing was wearing that had obviously been washed many times was completely different, completely in another world.

It is easier to convince people that he is a friend rather than a boss.

Shen Xinshi's work brought him into contact with high-ranking dignitaries every day, and he could tell at a glance that the tall and imposing man in front of him was different. He didn't say much, just explained the purpose of his visit: "I'm about to go to work. Aren't you looking for a partner recently? There is a girl about your age who is a distant relative of mine. She asked me to help you look at her this morning. There are no requirements. , it doesn’t matter, as long as you are good-hearted and motivated, but her family’s conditions are average... I just sent you a photo and you didn’t respond, so I just came to ask you, if you are interested, I can help you make an appointment. "