35

On the dark brown leather sofa, Yan Qing was leaning against the pillow, with the true dragon body of the most noble bloodline of the demon clan wrapped around his hand. He had a novel look on his face, and all the shame and annoyance he felt just now disappeared, and he could only see the pair of dragon horns.

His fingertips lightly touched the fine hairs on the dragon's horns and squeezed hard again.

I don't know if it was an illusion, but the snake body wrapped around his hand moved slightly, and its tail swayed slightly.

He heard Geng Yihuai's helpless voice: "It's true."

"How could I be that stupid?" Yan Qing didn't believe it at all, "How can you be a dragon? Our demon clan hasn't seen a dragon for many years, so What are the realistic dragon horns based on?"

Geng Yihuai: "..."

The little flower demon felt that what he just said was inappropriate, and added: "I don't mean to dislike your body. You are much better than me. , I am the one who is afraid of being rejected...so there is no need to dress up as a dragon."

Geng Yihuai: "..."

On the first day after being seen by the Yuan Yu Demon, Yan Qing tried to make Geng Yihuai believe in self-pollination, but failed; Geng Yihuai tried to convince Yan Qing that it was his true dragon blood that made him pregnant, but failed.

Alas!

Mr. Geng is really not the kind of person who repeats one thing over and over again. The only thing to blame is that his acting skills were too good before. The image of the weak, pitiful and helpless snake demon was deeply ingrained in Yan Qing's heart. It seems not feasible to ask Tao Ning and Li Mushan to testify at this moment - after all, he has transformed into his true form, Yan Qingdu. I don’t believe it.

Even if Tao Ning said he was, Yan Qing might regard Tao Ning's words as a confession.

As for the elders of the demon clan...

Geng Yihuai hated having too much contact with them.

He also wanted to make Yan Qing feel that the person testifying was not colluding with the confession, and he also needed to know that he was indeed a descendant of the Dragon Clan... Hu Ranran?

Ever since, after Yan Qing sent a messenger charm to Hu Ranran, Boss Geng also sent a messenger charm to Hu Ranran.

"It's almost time to get off work," Geng Yihuai got back into his clothes and returned to his true form, "Let's go."

Yan Qing remembered that he had just taken a break to write the beginning of "Convincing Mr. Geng to Believe in the Self-Pollination Plan", and the notebook was still in the office .

He said: "I will go to the studio to get something first."

Geng Yihuai did not doubt that he was there: "Then I will accompany you to get it first." Yan

Qing thought for a while, anyway, the book was closed, and Geng Yihuai didn't know what was written in it. Since they couldn't see it, it didn't matter if they went to get it together. They nodded and said, "Okay."

They returned to the studio side by side and took the notebooks before leaving under the attention of all the employees.

As soon as he went out, he saw Zhang Xun returning to the studio.

"Zhang Xun?" Yan Qing was surprised, "Why did you come back from outside?"

Zhang Xun looked disheveled. When he saw Geng Yihuai, he almost didn't paint his face green.