55

For the first time, Yan Qing and He Jing sat together. It was not Yan Qing who was scared away by He Jing, but He Jing who was scared away by Yan Qing.

But when He Xiaoxianrou ran away, he remembered one thing - most of the people he knew in this crew were monsters.

He Jing: QAQ.

He is more autistic.

The little flower demon didn't know why, but the helper he just looked for ran away after hearing his answer, and kept running away when he saw him - just like he ran away when he saw He Jing before.

Yan Qing had no choice but to think for himself.

At this time, it happened to be the scene between Hua Xun and several supporting actors. Lu Yuanxing used a blindfold to stand in the distance with Geng Yihuai. People were coming and going around, but no one noticed them.

"Master, do you want to take the opportunity to do something?" Lu Yuanxing smiled casually.

After all, he is a great demon in the world. Although he was not born when Geng Yihuai first became a great demon, Lu Yuanxing still somewhat understands this big boss who has been in the world for ten thousand years.

Just now, Liu Huan was acting like that, but Geng Yihuai was simply driving people away...

It was not at all the true dragon clan's style of always keeping a low profile.

"Well," Geng Yihuai nodded slightly. He lowered his eyes and looked indifferently, "I want to ask the Liu family for something."

Lu Yuanxing was startled: "Something?"

Is there anything that Geng Yihuai needs to use his mind to get?

Based on this person's cultivation, how can heaven and earth stop him?

Geng Yihuai did not speak immediately.

He raised his eyes and looked at the studio. Yan Qing seemed to be chasing He Jing, holding several cups of milk tea in his hands. The little flower demon smiled and looked at He Jing expectantly, her eyes filled with starlight.

Mr. Geng didn't like his little rose looking at others like this, but he didn't want to interfere with Yan Qing's own affairs, so he took out a cigarette from his pocket and took a puff slowly.

Lu Yuanxing stood aside and waited respectfully.

After a long while, Yan Qing on the other end pursed his lips, finally gave up chasing He Jing, and sat aside with a sad look on his face, taking out his cell phone and not knowing what he was reading.

Mr. Geng was satisfied.

The demon power in his hand moved slightly, and the cigarette butts scattered in the air without a trace.

He said in a low voice: "The Liu family has a profound heritage, and there is an ancient book that can be useful to me."

Lu Yuanxing understood immediately.

If Geng Yihuai directly snatches the ancient books that are linked to the inheritance of the entire Liu family, it will inevitably cause conflicts between the demon clan and the human magicians.

His brows moved slightly and he stretched casually: "Your Excellency, do you want to set up a trap to get the Liu family to hand it over voluntarily?"

"Yes."

"How do you want to set up this trap?"

Geng Yihuai chuckled lightly: "Liu Huan will meet again Come."

Lu Yuanxing showed a clear smile.

This second-generation ancestor was inexplicably humiliated today, and he felt that the group of people in front of him were all human beings, so they must not give up.