21

Geng Yihuai drove the car without saying a word.

The mixed-race fox in Yan Qing's arms obviously meant something different to Yan Qing. His rose didn't seem to notice anything was wrong at all, holding the little white dumpling in his arms all the way.

As for the fox's obviously secretly provocative words...

Geng Yihuai's hand on the steering wheel tightened, his dark blue eyes hiding bottomless emotions.

Yan Qing discovered Geng Yihuai's silence: "Mr. Geng

?

" open.

Geng Yihuai chuckled: "We're almost there."

Five minutes later, the black luxury car slowly stopped at the entrance of Fengnian Studio.

Yan Qing stroked the fox's soft fur, not knowing why: "Isn't this here...?"

The door of Fengnian's studio was ajar, and the situation inside could not be seen. There were very few pedestrians around, but the car parked in front of the door was so conspicuous that everyone passing by looked at it.

"Yes," Geng Yihuai reached out and rubbed Yan Qing's burgundy hair in front of Ah Jiu, "Get off the car."

After saying this, Mr. Geng, who seemed to be very kind to Yan Qing, gave an indifferent look and huddled in Yan Qing's arms. little fox.

There was no emotion in this look, but Ah Jiu flinched for no reason.

Yan Qing, who was holding her, did not move.

Yan Qing never thought that he would come back here again - he never wanted to see Zhong Fenghe's expression of tearing away the mask of hypocrisy, and Chen Zizhang's timid but selfish eyes.

Geng Yihuai seemed to guess what he was thinking: "I won't make you unhappy."

Yan Qing frowned, and finally walked out of the car with Ah Jiu in his arms, and followed Geng Yihuai into Fengnian Studio.

It was clear that he was a former employee here, but Geng Yihuai was walking in front, and he was very familiar with the place, as if this was not his first time here.

They walked all the way towards the living room of the studio. Ah Jiu suddenly moved his nose: "Hey, a familiar evil spirit?"

The door of the living room was opened by Geng Yihuai. There were four people sitting in the room, and all three of them looked familiar to Yan Qing: Lu Yuanxing, Zhong Fenghe, Chen Zizhang.

The demonic energy naturally belongs to Lu Yuanxing. Ah Jiu is in the entertainment industry, so it is normal for him to be familiar with it.

Before they could speak, Ah Jiu in his arms whispered: "...It turns out it's Lu Yuanxing, the stinky fart."

Yan Qing: "..."

He actually felt that Ah Jiu's description was very suitable.

They were surprised, and the people inside were also surprised. Except for the woman whom Yan Qing didn't recognize, the other two people stood up directly with gloomy expressions.

Zhong Fenghe gritted his teeth: "Why are you here!?"

Chen Zizhang opened his eyes wide and looked at Geng Yihuai and Yan Qing.

Lu Yuanxing raised his eyebrows, stood up and walked to Yan Qing's side. Before he could speak, he heard Yan Qing swallow, and his eyes unconsciously stayed on his hand.

Lu Yuanxing: "..."

Yan Qing looked away: "I don't want to eat anything!"

Lu Yuanxing: "There are no three hundred taels of silver here."

You Are Really Not The Child's Fatherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें