16

The man who delivered the goods had a depressed look on his face, as if he had just experienced "forcing a girl into prostitution."

Geng Yihuai immediately turned his head and looked at Tao Ning, who was playing piano music next to the grand piano.

The sweet sound of the piano never stopped, the notes were beating in the air, and Tao Ning's clear voice was particularly obvious amidst the sound of the piano: "Here we come!" It was obvious that Yan Qing's arrival had been expected.

Geng Yihuai: "..."

Yan Qing blinked: "Good morning, Mr. Geng."

Why did Geng Yihuai look surprised? Wasn't it Geng Yihuai's intention when Tao Ning contacted him to come live last night?

He looked at Geng Yihuai, who was in a daze: "Mr. Geng?"

The man's eyes flashed, and there were indescribable emotions hidden in those dark blue eyes, and the shadow of him carrying the luggage was reflected in his pupils.

The other party finally said: "Come in."

Geng Yihuai turned sideways, took the luggage from Yan Qing's hand and walked inside without thinking.

"Eh? No, no, no, no, I can move it myself."

Geng Yihuai didn't listen to him, and carried the luggage to a side bed upstairs amidst Tao Ning's narrow-minded music.

"Your room."

Yan Qing took the luggage and put it in the spacious room. He smiled politely and said, "Thank you."

Geng Yihuai said, "You're welcome. My master bedroom is next door. Tao Ning lives downstairs. There is a maid cleaning the house every Sunday, and my assistant comes every morning. Is there any problem?"

It was rare for this man to speak a long sentence without pausing, and his deep voice was filled with mist, which made people's ears clear. itch.

Yan Qing subconsciously touched his earlobe, and as expected, felt the temperature.

His voice became softer unconsciously: "When the royalties for this script come to me, I'll pay the rent to Mr. Geng."

Geng Yihuai was noncommittal.

However, Yan Qing was suddenly attracted by the sight of him lying on his side outside the window. Even if you are just standing by the door, the large greenhouse outside the window is still very eye-catching. Flowers of different seasons are blooming in the greenhouse, and they are colorful, especially red, which takes up most of the flowers.

This window sill faces away from the main entrance and is connected with the window sill outside Geng Yihuai's bedroom to create a small but exquisite garden in mid-air.

There was surprise in Yan Qing's tone: "Is this yours?"

Geng Yihuai: "Yes."

"It's so beautiful." Yan Qing said to himself, "Especially the red color, it's so beautiful." His words were very simple, but It is more heart-warming than any superficial words.

"Red looks good?" Geng Yihuai asked him.

Yan Qing nodded fiercely, forgetting that he was tricked by Tao Ning: "It's very beautiful. Did Mr. Geng grow it himself?"

"Yes."

The young man laughed lightly: "You take good care of them so much. Okay, it takes a lot of effort, right? Mr. Geng is indeed a gentle person!"

This "sure enough" succeeded in making Geng Yihuai's expression change. He clenched his hands slightly and moved his lips, but he never said anything.

There was a sound of entering the door from downstairs, as if someone was coming again.